Sean Werner
United States
Braidwood
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Copper Board Game Collector
The question about this was: If a cylon leader gets XOed, and they use their first action to go back to the res. ship, do they get their second action. There was a big debate on this, so I dropped FFG a line to see what they had to say, here is the email that Corey sent me:

Quote:
No, once he becomes a Cylon player he is unaffected by the executive order. He would therefore not be able to take his second action.

I hope this answers your question!

-Corey Konieczka
Lead Game Designer
Fantasy Flight Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Lundgren
Sweden
Göteborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Treasure Hunter fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu fanMicrobadge: Zendo fanMicrobadge: I play with yellow!
The Cylon God has spoken! Even if I think it is counter intuitive. Do believe I will have a house rule for two actions in this case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
A trial needs witnesses and evidence not a coverup.
Microbadge: Tactical Space Combat Games fanMicrobadge: Star Trek fanMicrobadge: Proud GrandparentMicrobadge: Star Trek: Ascendancy fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars Fan
DCAnderson wrote:
Now that I think about it, does he mean Critical Situation would work the same way it normally does, or that it would would work the same way as Executive Order?

Damn you ambiguous sentence!
In this context it's clear to me that Corey means Critical Situation works the same as Executive Order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack S.
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Microbadge: HawaiiMicrobadge: Diver
But the two aren't really comparable. By the time the cylon leader has returned to the fleet, Critical Situation is done, it doesn't have any more effects. All that's left is your standard Cylon-God given action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hultgren
Sweden
flag msg tools
I think its more of an errata that a ruling. That doesnt make it less valid thou as its how they want it played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls