Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a friend who is looking for some games who lives in Lansing, Michigan. She has a young son who is in grade 2 whom she is wanting to get some games for.

Any suggestions on a good FLGS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Martin
United States
Fernandina Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Best one in the area is in East Lansing: 21st Century Comics, located on Grand Rver Avenue. It's a little difficult to see, being located on the upper level of a two-story strip mall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Gallie

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dmart wrote:
Best one in the area is in East Lansing: 21st Century Comics, located on Grand Rver Avenue. It's a little difficult to see, being located on the upper level of a two-story strip mall.

I agree. It's a nice, clean store with a decent selection of board games and a pleasant staff. It's one of the few game stores that my wife doesn't mind visiting with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Burcham
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
also evolution games on the west side of lansing.

http://www.evolutionexperience.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sundeen
United States
Williamston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both are good stores, though 21st has a little bit better of a selection. Both have helpful employees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Burke
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
Part Owner, Gen Con Games Library
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm from Lansing originally... what is Evolution located near? I mean, I see where it is on the map. What plaza/anchor store is it by? I should stop by after Thanksgiving shopping...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sundeen
United States
Williamston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a few blocks west of the Lansing Mall, on the other side of the street, and is located at the end of a small strip mall (IIRC, about 3 stores).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Venechuk
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone out there is still interested in this Clem's Games is a great shop in the heart of lansing, about a block south of the traffic circle on Michigan Ave, the store is on S Washington Ave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Burke
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
Part Owner, Gen Con Games Library
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I visited Evolution over Thanksgiving break last year-- They have a good selection of board games and war games-- several cool D&D session rooms and a couple of sweet "stand and play" tables for miniatures.

I was disappointed, though, that I browsed for 15 minutes and not a single employee said "hello," "can I help you," or "welcome to our store!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls