Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Castle Danger» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Fire! (4 moves) Fire! (6 moves) Fire! (oh wait, that'll be 8 moves?) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Setup, and ready to go. The board shows you which units go where. 2 walls, a king and a wizard. Not much of a kingdom.

The first few turns are pretty basic. Get wizards to get more moves. Get a builder and get a defense of walls going up. Perhaps a canon to harass your opponent devil

The glass stones are "fires" that stay on the board for a turn. They are the remains of the cannon's deadly fusillades! Both of us have at least one canon right now. Hiding behind walls is a favorite tactic. Shoot, and run. Cannons are as mobile as all the other pieces - if you have the moves to do it.

I have 3 canons and my opponent has none - not looking good for him! But his castle full of walls is going to be pretty hard to break through.

Finally I succeed! The walls cannot hold me out forever. It took 3 cannons and 27 moves but his king has finally bits the dust.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.