- 0,07 Geek GoldItalyVendo tutta la collezione, clicca sul mio profilo per prezzi e disponibilità
In Milan there are some FLGS, though not that many..
1) FANTAMAGUS, viale Romagna N. 50 www.fantamagus.com
2) GIOCHI DEI GRANDI, via Santa Tecla 1
3) CITTA' DEL SOLE, different shops, www.cittadelsole.it
1) FANTAMAGUS is my favourite. It's the best if you are searching for Euro Games. Though not located in the historical centre, it's very easy to reach (Piola station, green line metro). You can find also some "light" wargames (i.e. A&A, Memoir 44, etc.). Twice a month (on saturday afternoon) you can play with the latest releases (yesterday, for example, Fabrik manager, Chaos in the old world and Arcane Legions).
2) GIOCHI DEI GRANDI is located right behind the famous Duomo of Milan. It offers a fairly good selection of Euro and wargames. So if you are searching GMT titles, this is for you. There's also a selection of Euro, but in FANTAMAGUS you can find more.
3) CITTA' DEL SOLE has different shops located in the town. They have one right in the centre (Piazza Cordusio). If you are a serious gamer, probably you already own the games it sells, but anyway it's worth a visit. Forget wargames (apart Tide of Iron), it focus mainly on light/medium Euro games translated into Italian.
Prices are the same everywhere...
- [+] Dice rolls