Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know your spouse, friends, children are all trying to figure out what to get you for Christmas (or your birthday). And maybe the budget for games is a bit tight right now. Why don't you help them out and give them the link for The BGG Store ?

You'll find T-shirts in a wide range of sizes, BGG poker chips, journals, the EXCLUSIVELY BGG Dominion Envoy & Black Market Cards you meant to get, but forgot.

And even better, The BoardGameGeek Game is available for those ultimate BGGer's who love all that BGG has to offer to their daily life.

And, yes, and NEW products are being added. More T-shirts with a new logo? Short-sleeve button down for work? Women's style shirts? How about carrying cases for those very handy poker chips? Check the store later today.

And, INTRODUCING. . . .

Days of Wonder "Leaders of SmallWorld" expansion EXCLUSIVELY through The BGG Store beginning NOW.

Shop Happy!
Kristine
The BGG Store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Scientist Philip von Doomula
United States
Orono
ME
flag msg tools
"I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
badge
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are wooden cubes from boardgaming. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Already ordered! Huzzah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Sherrod
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done and Done. #2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Ouellette
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kristine, just for your info I checked all the links to your products and the link for the 500 Poker chips set is not working, you may want to look into it.

Also, I noticed that the 100 chip set is missing the 10 (blue chip) value. Is that just an error in the picture?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Dittly
United States
Oswego
NY
flag msg tools
Thunder, Thunder, Thunder Cats
badge
HHHHHHoooooooooooooooooo!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
And Done!!!

I've been waiting for this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jackson
United States
Mather
California
flag msg tools
OK, one time Randy Beaman had to take baths with his brother. So one time his little brother took a potty in the bathtub .....and now Randy Beaman gets to take showers alone. 'K, bye.
badge
One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman's little brother ate Pop Rocks and drank a soda at the same time and his head exploded! 'K, bye.
mbmbmbmbmb
Schweeet! Got mine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy The Hutt
Italy
Ferrara
Ferrara (FE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine! Horray for the complete Small World!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
excellent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Order sent. Checked mail box. Not here yet. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Zentis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Kristine! I was going to order 5 Leaders of the Small World to give to gaming friends for Christmas, but I'm being told that the maximum order is 1. Is this the case, or have I found a bug?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leaders of Small World you are mine Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flashcubes wrote:
Hi Kristine, just for your info I checked all the links to your products and the link for the 500 Poker chips set is not working, you may want to look into it.

Also, I noticed that the 100 chip set is missing the 10 (blue chip) value. Is that just an error in the picture?

Thanks

The 500 Chip set is out of stock, and as of right now, I don't know of plans to add more to the inventory.

The 100 chip set does not include the "10" value - by design. Sorry.

Kristine
BGG Store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
caesarmom wrote:
Thanks, Kristine! I was going to order 5 Leaders of the Small World to give to gaming friends for Christmas, but I'm being told that the maximum order is 1. Is this the case, or have I found a bug?

It's not a bug. Due to the packaging, we can only send them out one at a time (just like the Dominion Promos).

Kristine
BGG Store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Order placed! Email recieved... Confirmed!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kristine wrote:
It's not a bug. Due to the packaging, we can only send them out one at a time (just like the Dominion Promos).

I was hoping I could get 1 Leaders pack and 1 Dominion Promo pack at the same time and not pay 2x the shipping. Any chance of that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mousey
Netherlands
Je suis Paris
flag msg tools
ESSEN The Game: SPIEL '13 Featuring Jonah
badge
RIP Jonah Lomu 1975-2015
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you do Secret Santa presents too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oogie Da Bruce
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
@OogieDaBruce
badge
You can't repel flavor of that magnitude!
mbmbmbmbmb
Huzzah!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Sauer
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
'Nuff said.
badge
Pretty kewl, hun?
mbmbmbmbmb
One word; Awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered AND passed along to non-Geek Small World fans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
te3b0r
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Score!!! Not sure I play enough for the new races just yet but some added powers is cool with me!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered both the Dominion promo cards and Leaders of Small World. Awesome stuff, guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RiffRaff14 wrote:
Kristine wrote:

I was hoping I could get 1 Leaders pack and 1 Dominion Promo pack at the same time and not pay 2x the shipping. Any chance of that?

Sorry, but until I can work my way through the "funkiness" of the store software, the best work around I can provide is to either have you place one order for each item, or you can place an order for both and use the USPS Priority method listed for shipping.

Thank you for understanding,
Kristine
BGG Store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kristine wrote:
RiffRaff14 wrote:
Kristine wrote:

Sorry, but until I can work my way through the "funkiness" of the store software, the best work around I can provide is to either have you place one order for each item, or you can place an order for both and use the USPS Priority method listed for shipping.

Thank you for understanding,
Kristine
BGG Store

I used the latter method and it worked like a charm. Look forward to seeing the mailman next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Problem with the store... I can't figure out how to enter my payment info!

It skips straight from shipment options to confirm order, and clicking the payment options link doesn't do anything, it just reloads the order confirmation page.

I ordered the dominion promos back when they came out, but I've got a different card now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ŁṲÎS̈
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
F*** it! Do it LIVE!
badge
Didn't know what to spend all this sweet GG on, so I bought the overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
ordered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.