Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats to Alvin Polanco(alvin602) for getting the most thumbs up (yes, AGAIN) for his caption!

Feel free to use this for holiday cards or any other personal use.

I also gave discretionary GG to the following:

Lil Red Head:
Quote:
"He's done it again. How is it that Derk ends up on the naughty and nice list every year?"

Spielfreak:
Quote:
Over 600 new games were presented at Essen, yet it never fails that they all ask for the same game that won't be available until *after* Christmas.

Dan Manfredini:
Quote:
...Nice...Nice...Nice...Nice...Werewolf...

Spirit of 70:
Quote:
The GW Staff?! Coal for the lot of 'em!

geschichte:
Quote:
What do you mean Games Workshop deleted any reference to their games off the list?

Jonny5
Quote:
Another one! Won't somebody please tell these kids that I'm not legally allowed to distribute Space Hulk?!?

Many thanks to BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for helping to make it possible for me to give out GG prizes.

Debbie

p.s. If you're on Twitter, follow @BGGgirl. I'll post whenever I upload a new comic or cartoon caption contest.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Polanco
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, thanks again Debbie, guess I've been lucky, this is too much fun! Thanks a bunch BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for sponsoring...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Ebright
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
New Avatar! So much Excite! Photo credit to Debbie Ohi, who is Awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the gg Debbie! And it was great meeting you at BGG.con too. Hope to see you again next year, and this time, we'll actually play a game together! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls