Hany Hebisha
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I will go to Genova with work in Jan 2010. The plan is to stay there for six month. I would love to get in touch with fellow gamers and join a weekly group or something.

I would like also to visit a local gaming store if possible.

Anyone here lives in Genova ?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio ente per ente
Italy
flag msg tools
For H Hebisha:

hi there!!!Which part of Canada are you from?

I'm from a gaming/scale modelling Club in Italy,La Centuria, we have got lots and lots of boardgames and RPGs and we very often play at BattleStar Galactica and recently we bought also the Pegasus expansion...we have got both of them in English.
I think that Battlestar Galactica is the second best TV Science- Fiction TV series ever, after Babylon 5, of course...eh,ehcool
Anyway, our internet site is: www.lacenturia.it
One associated from our "twin" Gaming Club (we share the same building) Giochi Corsari is American from New Jersey,so you won't find problems about language, I think...

I've sent also a PM with further details for you, in any case, if you want to contact one of us when in Italy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hany Hebisha
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot Sergio !!!
I will arrive at Genova on Jan 15th, was wondering what is the meeting time(s) for your club ??

Cheers
Hany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Chiarvesio
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ente per ente wrote:

I think that Battlestar Galactica is the second best TV Science- Fiction TV series ever, after Babylon 5, of course...eh,ehcool
Anyway, our internet site is: www.lacenturia.it
I could not stay away from quoting... I totally agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hany Hebisha
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Come on Genova gamers !!!
Where and when do you meet ??? Pinging "La Centuria" members as well as all other gaming groups !!!

Been here for 4 days and no gaming activity
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
武士に二言無し
Italy
Caravaggio near Bergamo near Milano
Europe + Earth + Via Lactea
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Hany,
I hope that the Club of Genoa will reply as soon as possible otherwise it remains to apologize to you for missing opportunities.

Italian player of Bergamo unfortunately very far from Genoa

Filippo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hany Hebisha
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Filippo

Cheers
Hany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio ente per ente
Italy
flag msg tools
For H Hebisha,

sorry for the delay in replying, but I was a little busy this week...eh,eh.anyway message sent to You with all the details...We'll be glad to meet you here, and feel free to speak in English, no problem...in any case we can arrange also a meeting with an American boardgame player who lives here and is an associate from our "twin" Club of Giochi Corsari if you need some correct explanation in American/English of course...eh,eh...
You'll be surprised to discover how many boardgames and RPGs we have got with the passing of years, indeed, sure thing..eh,eh

Bye for now!!laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
In case I can try to put you in contact with a group of Players in the Sestri Levante zone. Not far away with a local train. I should move from Rome to meet them in May.
Another way to find opponents could be to go on the forum of www.youplay.it and ask. It has world wide spread members and several are from Genoa area.
Should you pass through Rome, contact me through GeekMail.

Have a nice staying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls