Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Fowler
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Madness games and comics is having their annual buy 2 get 1 (equal or lesser price) free. Normal prices are standard retail, so this brings prices close to online discount outlets.
For store location, see http://madnessgames.com/Store_Info.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Miller
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great sale and a great store. It's worth the drive for anyone in DFW. I was told they get new shipments on Thursdays and Fridays, normally. And last time I was there they were starting to see the new stuff roll in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hinze
United States
Fort Worth
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Fanboy Radio - the voice of comics and gaming - fanboyradio.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I work with the owner of Maddness on a non-profit called Heroes4Heroes that sends comic books, board games, DVDs and portable media to active US troops overseas. So if you want to drop off a donation of old magazines or some games that are cluttering up your pad, you can hand it to a Maddness retail worker and they'll be glad to take your gift.

It's a great way to say 'thanks' to the troops and 'thanks' to Maddness for their awesome sale!!

http://www.heroes4heroes.org

Oh, and the deals this time of year there are epic + you can open up your games right away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Holder
United States
Sachse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The store is nice, and they are expanding. I picked up 6 games due to the sale. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Vailliencourt
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jholder29 wrote:
The store is nice, and they are expanding. I picked up 6 games due to the sale. arrrh

Wow, nice looking store. They have a bunch of pics on their website. Lots of eye candy and inventory! I'm jealous

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls