Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Sweet
United States
University Place
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just read your review. Very good. My son and I just played our 4th game in a year. This was the only one we actually played correctly. We loved it even though it tokk us 5 1/2 hours to finish. My only disappontment is not having a detailed explanation of each card like Dominion has. We can get the information online but much easier reading a cards potential while waiting. I wish they had a book/pamphlet to do this. If I had a printer I suppose I could print out comments and bind them but too much a pain. We love this game. I am a woodworker and am looking at slicing each chit in half and mounting on wood to increase the thickness. Hey I retired! Got plenty of time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
LeRoytheLips wrote:
Just read your review. Very good. My son and I just played our 4th game in a year. This was the only one we actually played correctly. We loved it even though it tokk us 5 1/2 hours to finish. My only disappontment is not having a detailed explanation of each card like Dominion has. We can get the information online but much easier reading a cards potential while waiting. I wish they had a book/pamphlet to do this. If I had a printer I suppose I could print out comments and bind them but too much a pain. We love this game. I am a woodworker and am looking at slicing each chit in half and mounting on wood to increase the thickness. Hey I retired! Got plenty of time!
Look here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |