Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve McIlhatton
New Zealand
Palmerston North
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bringing the tribe back to NZ for a Xmas holiday and we are visiting ChCh first up.

Any good boardgame stores in ChCh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rae
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For an Everton fan I might just open a store in Christchurch. The main store I am familiar with in the comic store on Manchester Street which carries a reasonable stock of the popular games. Natures Discovery carries a few games and you can find them by Riccaton Mall. But you will also want to touch base with Jason Brice, Christchurch's gaming guru who frequents BGG aswell.

Good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hunt
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Innocent Bystander wrote:
Bringing the tribe back to NZ for a Xmas holiday and we are visiting ChCh first up.

Any good boardgame stores in ChCh?
A good place to look is here: http://pixelpark.co.nz/buy_games.htm

I'd normally offer commiserations for the whole Everton thing, but the Reds aren't exactly having a season to write home about! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve McIlhatton
New Zealand
Palmerston North
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys.

The key to supporting Everton is to set low standards and hope they are achieved. Much happiness in life can be gained if you lower your sights enough I consider any year we aren't relegated as a victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hunt
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Innocent Bystander wrote:
Thanks guys.

The key to supporting Everton is to set low standards and hope they are achieved. Much happiness in life can be gained if you lower your sights enough I consider any year we aren't relegated as a victory.
I'm not just a Liverpool fan - I'm also a Warriors fan, so I know about having low expectations! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Milnes
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to be optimistic to be an Everton fan. Victories are to be celebrated, defeats ignored, draws are if only-s.

regards

Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Pedro Shortall
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

The best places to get games are Toyworld Tower Junction and Comics and Games in Manchester Street. As the NZ Distributor is in Christchurch you can order and potentially get same or next day service, however Jason Brice is probably your best bet for gaming knowledge and buying at the same time. If I can help in any way please get in touch.arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls