mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much! Even had enough left to snag a micro badge
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Smoot
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
What an amazing community there is here on Board Game Geek!

My husband and I have recently started getting into gaming and we are having so much fun learning about what we like playing and enjoying the experience. I think my husband is getting tired to getting his butt kicked at Ticket to Ride.

I want to extend a super huge thank you basilmichael for starting this thread and allow us newbies to reach out to the more seasoned community for help.

I also want to extend a heartfelt thank you to anyone who helps out with getting me an avatar, and after that I think its time to go find a few badges to show off.

I look forward to being a part of this great group of gamers from around the globe!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Mayo
United States
LAWRENCE
KS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I apparently need 30 gold for an Avatar. I tried to buy one but I only have 7 gold. I will do silly things for 23 more gold, if necessary.

If it helps, I'm sending my Secret Santa target three new games this week instead of just one!

Wow. Very grateful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a bunch
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
!

The first one had to be Knizia's quote about board games. Really sums it up for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
http://cpc.cx/jEa Made in Savoie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greeting BGGs,
(does it pronounce bee-gee-gees? Are you staying a-a-live?)

I registered just recently here - though I read the forums for couple years (if not a decade). I am what I would call a "semi-casual" players, I owe about a 100 games and strive for small and family+ games (though you can catch me every now and them enjoying bigger games such as Starcraft, GoT licensed games from FFG, Cthulu Wars or more recently Gloomhaven).

I'd like to display my rich personality (ninja) with an avatar and I already started completing the BGG database with pieces of information and games I found missing, but it might last a while before I collect the 30 GeekGold necessary - and patience has never been my bigger strength (I like small games for a reason, they are fast ^^). Sínce this thread exists, and despite the fact I am registered for barely a week, I thought I would ask for your generosity.

Thanks a lot in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!!!

I could get the avatar and with what I collected so far and what you gave extra, I could even get my first microbadge. I feel so fashionable right now 8)

Many thanks to you all!!!

Matthew Williams
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
www.ormistonwhisky.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for the additional gold!!! I could use it to start document myself via Microbadges (It almost feels like "Kickstarter my life" where I would reveal personal information the more you tipp ^^).

So, thanks to the more recent donators (? does this word really exist) I can reveal that I have no music taste. My favorite genres are Folk, Black Metal and Rap (for real, I am still looking for an artist who would mix them up, but it seems like a lot of people think those genres are not compatible).

My favorite video game character is Commander Keen (I like the Dopefish even more but there was no Microbadge for it). My favorite superhero is Hawkeye and I also speak German.

All those very important facts about myself have be brought to you by:

David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Naity wrote:
(I like the Dopefish even more but there was no Microbadge for it)

There soon will be!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Espy H.
United States
Del Mar
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like an avatar if anyone would like to help. Been gaming and posting on here for years, didn't even realize this was a thing until a friend pointed it out. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:

HUGE thanks to everyone, including:
Christopher Boyd
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Every master was once a beginner
badge
Every master was once a beginner
mbmbmbmbmb
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon H.
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
Naity wrote:
Thanks a lot for the additional gold!!! I could use it to start document myself via Microbadges (It almost feels like "Kickstarter my life" where I would reveal personal information the more you tipp ^^).

So, thanks to the more recent donators (? does this word really exist) I can reveal that I have no music taste. My favorite genres are Folk, Black Metal and Rap (for real, I am still looking for an artist who would mix them up, but it seems like a lot of people think those genres are not compatible).

My favorite video game character is Commander Keen (I like the Dopefish even more but there was no Microbadge for it). My favorite superhero is Hawkeye and I also speak German.

All those very important facts about myself have be brought to you by:

David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

And five more GGs for having used the floatleft clause to show our avatars. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
Naity wrote:
(I like the Dopefish even more but there was no Microbadge for it)

There soon will be!

surprise

It is marvelous, now I want it! ^^

BlackSheeper wrote:
And five more GGs for having used the floatleft clause to show our avatars. cool

It looks so much better than them being listed vertically Thanks again for the 5 additionals GGs, I will save them for Sjeng's Dopesfish when it will be released cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty L
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone

Been really getting into building up my board game collection this year, I think I am addicted!! This site and the forums have kept me entertained and it is such a great community!

I would so appreciate an avatar! Thank you in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Naity wrote:
[...]
BlackSheeper wrote:

It looks so much better than them being listed vertically Thanks again for the 5 additionals GGs, I will save them for Sjeng's Dopesfish when it will be released cool

I agrre with you that so they are much better that one under the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
branden price
United States
Owensboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good morning everybody. I have been a member here for a few years as a browser, but for the last year my family and i have really gotten into games, and I want to start contributing what i have learned and my experiences and would love to have a nice bodacious avatar to show off.

Thanks for any help you can/want to give!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
branden price
United States
Owensboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for helping out. Especially:

David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oohh, awesome avatar! I happen to have that same logo as my wallpaper currently at work (rotates with some other logo's, such as Transformers and Ghostbusters)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
oohh, awesome avatar! I happen to have that same logo as my wallpaper currently at work (rotates with some other logo's, such as Transformers and Ghostbusters)

What does it represents? ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitzi The Greatest
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could I please get the funding for an avatar. It would greatly help with my Secret Santa duties.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Naity wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

What does it represents? ninja

It's the Thundercats logo! You must be so young
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:

Of course, and I will stay young forever whistle

I am over 30 but this was still before my time. Wikipedia told me it was translated to "Cosmocats" in France, yet I never heard of it... '^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Naity wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

Of course, and I will stay young forever whistle

I am over 30 but this was still before my time. Wikipedia told me it was translated to "Cosmocats" in France, yet I never heard of it... '^^

Hm, I'm 40, and I vividly remember Thundercats... It should have been something you could have seen on TV. Of course I don't know what French TV was broadcasting back then.

So you're originally from France then? Flo as in Florence? I love that name xD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
Hm, I'm 40, and I vividly remember Thundercats... It should have been something you could have seen on TV. Of course I don't know what French TV was broadcasting back then.

So you're originally from France then? Flo as in Florence? I love that name xD

No Florian, sorry. More menly! ^^
Yeah I am from France, I wanted to ahve the french flag on top but then I can't use the Zip Code Gamer search funtionalits. I am currently working in Germany at the moment (before that Switzerland and Poland, I like to move around ^^). Never been up in the netherlands thoug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dorthe Bøttger
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need an avatar, and why you ask. because I made this profile and then got scared of all the mess. Then I tried again tonight, I love boardgames, my mishlist is long and I am I willing to play almost anything as long as you find it fascinating. ninja
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitzi The Greatest
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

YOu are such wonderful generous people I can now not only show my true elf self, I can also decorate my lovely spot with beautiful Christmas lights.

I blow a special kiss to
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike Bartlett
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
Hm, I'm 40 ...

Ah, youth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  362 , 363 , 364 , 365 , 366  Next »  [376] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.