Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There you go. Enjoy and have a great time here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Espinosa
United States
flag msg tools
Wow that was super fast; thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Combat Commander, Up Front, Breakout Normandy, Fields of Fire! The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
With some left over for micro badges!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been playing board games for about 4 years now and it's been one of the best things to ever happen to our family. I also got involved in math trades this year and had a blast! Shipping games to strangers and strangers shipping games to you - the board game community is one of the few where this could happen positively.

I've donated to BGG in appreciation of all the help, files and access to math trades (this site is the ultimate expansion for the board game lifestyle), but would love an avatar in time for the Secret Santa gift exchange. If someone could help out, I'd really appreciate it

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HUGE thanks to
Matthew Williams
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
www.ormistonwhisky.com
mbmbmbmbmb
and
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

My posts won't look so bare now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paradoxymoron wrote:
....would love an avatar in time for the Secret Santa gift exchange.

Well, that's swell and all, but that Secret Santa badge on your profile looks kinda lonely. Have some more GG so you can stick a few more badges on there to show your allegiances!

Have a good one. Steve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Forte
Italy
Formia
LT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How to get an avatar ??? Thank you!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Want to join a boardgaming club in Zuid-Limburg? www.BoardGamingInc.be
mbmbmbmbmb
Giforian wrote:
How to get an avatar ??? Thank you!!!

You already HAVE an avatar... It's the picture under your name. The old guy in your case. You bought it on 2015-11-18.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo
msg tools
mb
Hi there

I would also like an avatar (and maybe even add a couple of badges). So if anybody was willing to support that endeavor: Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Holder
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
new user
mbmbmbmbmb
I would very much appreciate an avatar. I’ve been stalking this site for many years now and just made my account to begin participating (starting with secret Santa).

Well Santa messaged me and is not happy with my interest in a game as vile as Kingdom Death Monster and says in order for me to atone for those sins, I must get an avatar!

Please assist, I can already feel the heartbreak of seeing coal at Christmas if I do not make my way back to the nice list. 😞
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Combat Commander, Up Front, Breakout Normandy, Fields of Fire! The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Jholder82 wrote:
Well Santa messaged me and is not happy with my interest in a game as vile as Kingdom Death Monster and says in order for me to atone for those sins, I must get an avatar!

Can't deny Santa his wish!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Holder
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
new user
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much! Even had enough left to snag a micro badge
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Smoot
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
new user
mb
What an amazing community there is here on Board Game Geek!

My husband and I have recently started getting into gaming and we are having so much fun learning about what we like playing and enjoying the experience. I think my husband is getting tired to getting his butt kicked at Ticket to Ride.

I want to extend a super huge thank you basilmichael for starting this thread and allow us newbies to reach out to the more seasoned community for help.

I also want to extend a heartfelt thank you to anyone who helps out with getting me an avatar, and after that I think its time to go find a few badges to show off.

I look forward to being a part of this great group of gamers from around the globe!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Mayo
United States
LAWRENCE
KS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I apparently need 30 gold for an Avatar. I tried to buy one but I only have 7 gold. I will do silly things for 23 more gold, if necessary.

If it helps, I'm sending my Secret Santa target three new games this week instead of just one!

Wow. Very grateful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a bunch
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
!

The first one had to be Knizia's quote about board games. Really sums it up for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  360 , 361 , 362 , 363 , 364  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.