• [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is your best review so far Joe, I loved it! Thanks for showing a bit of gameplay, the map, and quick glimpses of the combat tables, etc. Great stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
German Mike
United States
Hudson
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great video, thank you!

While you move around the map with your camera one can even hear incoming artillery shells!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Woods
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Joe,

Great review! Your war game reviews are the best video ones available!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob James
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FOLKS WATCH HIS VIDEO, Save Time then reading the rules in depth and get started. Turn Sequence does have a twist in it for German Primary move and Soviet Secondary Phase and then German Seconday followed by Soviet Primary. You cannot do as much in Secondary phases in attack and or movement of infantry inparticular.

EXCELLENT GAME AND A EXCELENT VIDEO REVIEW.

Buy it and play it, it is good solitaire and against a opponent can really be interesting in what strategy the Soviet PLayer takes in advancing to the front or laying back.
Germans are strong, but when you start to see Armor and Elite units taking a hit, and is hard to replace them with only limited replacements, you will start to feel the pressure later.

I give this a 9.7 out of 10 and will have it setup for another game this weekend.

BOB JAMES LAFAYETTE IN 765-449-1415

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hyde-Price
United Kingdom
Frome
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice review. I like the fact that you highlighted GMT's quality components, colored rules, etc., along with the fact that it's not a terribly pricey game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.