Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Shaw
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I may be spending a lot of time down in Auburn Florida soon. It appears the closest shop that may (looked it up on line, not certain if it actually sells a good amount of boardgames or not) may be a place called the Game master's Guild in Crestview. Are there any game groups in that area (preferably within 30 minutes drive or closer to Auburn, I think Crestview is around 15 - 20 minutes from the looks of it) that meet (boardgames most specifically) and play?

Also, what stores are in the area (within an hour's drive radius, I may be willing to drive a little distance once a month or two to get to a store) that sell boardgames?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://geekdo.com/thread/294366/flgs-of-the-usa-a-list-of-ga... ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who ever go to this area, that list that's always posted above is REALLY bad and doesn't really list the shops around.

There are basically two really good stores I found for games.

The first is Gamemaster's guild in Crestview itself. It rocks as far as games go. The owners not only have an awesome selection of games, but also will do their utmost to get any game that you would like.

The second is down near Fort Walton Beach in Mary Esther, so a little bit of a drive. It is TBS comics. They don't have as good of a selection, and their prices tend to be a little high, but they have an adequete selection if you are lacking in games. They do have a pretty large playing area for actual boardgame play though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreyLord wrote:
For those who ever go to this area, that list that's always posted above is REALLY bad and doesn't really list the shops around.

It does now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls