Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Well, the Kellogg's coupons expire in a week, and I have about a dozen coupons left. I want to use them on Heroscape figures or terrain but I can't find any anywhere. Does anyone know where in Calgary one can purchase Heroscape and use the Kellogg's coupons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Toys R Us has been clearing out the last of their Heroscape for the last 9 months or so, I saw about 10 packs of the castle in Edmonton; perhaps Calgary stores still have some left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin Reed
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I had two of those coupons. I just went to TRU in Toronto and they had a bunch of the castle sets left. Each was under $8, so I used the coupons to buy two and they gave me $3 in change (I don't think they were supposed to give change).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Bensmiller
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Afraid Yet?
mbmbmbmb
I saw a bunch at the Toys R Us at Market mall a month or two ago. Not sure what they have now. Wallmart sometimes has them, but I would hit all the Toys R Us first.

Also check, Games People Play, Revolution Games, and The Sentry Box.

All might have some still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Someone posted previously that Toys R Us Market Mall had more of the Fortress of the Archkyrie sets in stock. I went there today and bought 4 more. They still have about 10 more in stock. I buy them two at a time and use a single coupon, so they end up costing $5.27 for the two. (I've actually bought 60 fortress sets now - can't resist a good deal. And yeah, I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.)

That previous post also said that Wal Mart had some figures in stock. But I've checked out 5 different locations and haven't found any. I wish I could find that previous post to see which store to which it was referring.

I'll check out Games People Play, Revolution Games, and The Sentry Box this weekend. I'm curious to see if they will accept the Kellogg's coupon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin Reed
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
paperfred wrote:
Someone posted previously that Toys R Us Market Mall had more of the Fortress of the Archkyrie sets in stock. I went there today and bought 4 more. They still have about 10 more in stock. I buy them two at a time and use a single coupon, so they end up costing $5.27 for the two. (I've actually bought 60 fortress sets now - can't resist a good deal. And yeah, I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.)

That previous post also said that Wal Mart had some figures in stock. But I've checked out 5 different locations and haven't found any. I wish I could find that previous post to see which store to which it was referring.

I'll check out Games People Play, Revolution Games, and The Sentry Box this weekend. I'm curious to see if they will accept the Kellogg's coupon.
Please post pictures of a 60 set castle! I felt guilty for having 8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Here's a picture of my game shelf. It's not quite all of them, but it's most of them:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls