Shaun De Sousa
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
My whole collection of games has been bought through the internet, and I know that's pretty much the best place to find out of print and rare games. I would just like to know if anyone knows of any places that I could find some "decent" games here in town? Thanks everyone!

Shaun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelson Lamoureux
Canada
Natashquan
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know of two very good ones, and then some other place you might want to check too. As previously mentioned, Le Valet d'Coeur, on St-Denis street just south of Mont-Royal, is the first place to check in Montreal. Then, you can go to librairie Donjon. Two locations in Montreal: 1312, boul. Maisonneuve Est and 10810, Lajeunesse street.

Those three stores are the main places I personnaly check first. I also find a lot of interesting Euros in the different bookstores around Montreal, mainly Renaud-Bray. Finaly, you might also want to check educational toy stores in the different malls in the area: La tour du jeu, Le tambourin, etc. You might get lucky and find something there too! Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rami S
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other Entry
You can take a look at this privious entry in the journal, I guess Montreal is getting popular

http://boardgamegeek.com/geekjournal.php3?action=viewcomment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tour de Jeux
There is also Tour de Jeux who has a nice collection also. I only went Galeries d'Anjou. There are a couple of locations.

Store Locations

Centre Rockland
Ville Mont-Royal
Tel: (514) 739-9037

Centre Eaton
Montreal (Downtown)
Tel: (514) 987-5103

Centre Fairview
Pointe Claire
Tel: (514) 630-4886

Galeries d'Anjou
Montreal (East)
Tel: (514) 354-2111

Carrefour Laval
Laval
Tel: (450) 681-0113

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun De Sousa
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help. I'm going to try Le Valet D'Coeur and Tour De Jeux this weekend cool

Thanks Guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Petitclerc
Canada
Verdun
QC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Montreal game stores
Also check out Carta Magica on St-Hubert near the Jean-Talon metro station. Good selection at decent prices. In downtown, Hyperborea corner of Sherbrooke and Bleury.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls