- Hans PerssonSweden
I took a walk from my hotel to Akihabara to look for the Yellow Submarine shop there, and managed to walk straight at it.
I didn't buy any actual games, but a number of dice:
- sixsided with the one being a pink unicorn (of course!)
- sixsided with a map Japan instead of one
- sixsided, marked when/why/who/what/where/how
- sixsided, marked with Roman numerals
- sixsided with all eyes being either UFOs or alien eyes
- sixsided with the corners drawn out to points
- sixsided with sexual positions
- sixsided with cylindrical shape
- eightsided with SW/SE/NW/NE twice each (I wonder why it doesn't have N/E/S/W instead of one set)
- tensided with cylindrical shape
- tensided numbered 10/20/30/...
- tensided inside a larger, transparent tensided
- twentyfoursided (never saw one of those before)
- thirtysided with letters on
The plush twentysided dice and the plush Cthulhu were also tempting, but I left them for now.
- [+] Dice rolls