Joe Childers
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be in Denver for a conference Oct. 20-22. I'll be staying at the Burnsley All Suite Hotel on 1000 Grant St. Are there any good games stores nearby? It would be fun to browse a store and talk to other gamers, I do not have many of either near where I live.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wizards Chest
The closest thing to where you will be is The Wizards Chest. You're at about 10th Ave. and Wizards Chest is between 1st and 2nd on Filmore which is about 25 blocks east. The have a decent selection of games and lots of other stuff. They are more than just a game store so there is plenty to see. It might be a bit crowded as October is a huge month for them (they sell costumes, mostly higher end stuff). They do have a large table set up for gaming so you might be able to get someone to play a game with you but since a lot of the people that go into that store aren't really 'gamers' you might be hard pressed to find people to talk games with although a couple of the employees are in the know about the latest and greatest stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls