H. Roberts

Florida
msg tools
Does anyone know of a good wargaming store in Tampa Bay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://geekdo.com/thread/294366/flgs-of-the-usa-a-list-of-ga... ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There isn't much in the way of wargaming stores specifically.

There is Emerald City. It's a comic and game store. They have two locations, one in Clearwater and another in Seminole. They have a decent selection of Euros, Ameritrash, RPGs, collectible minis, some 40k. Not much for wargames though.

There is also Armada games in Temple Terrace. They are more of a game store, but from what I remember, also not huge in wargames. Good selection of 40k though.

Those are probably the best in the area. They will also order anything their distributor carries for you. Orlando has SciFi city and I know they carry some wargames.

Are you new to the area? Or just visiting?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. Roberts

Florida
msg tools
I moved here a couple of years ago, but getting my games and miniatures online. Thought it was time I try and find a local vendor and never had any luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Corlis
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.
badge
I'm nine hundred and three years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also Anthem Games, in Tampa. They carry quite a bit of warhammer stuff. I'm still looking for a really nice place to play some Fantasy games on this side of the water - there are some in Tampa, but none in Clearwater/Largo. Mostly all 40K.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Fogarty
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Comics Club in Brandon, but that is getting pretty far from Clearwater. Not as much in wargaming, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls