Charles Licata
United States
knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Hey all,

A new game store opened near Altanta, Georgia not to long ago. Does anyone know:

The Name?
The Website?
The location?

Thank you all in advance

Charles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game store in Georgia
There are two of them.

One is a minis store, like Warhammer 40K and Warmachine. They are in old Alpharetta. I forget the name though. If this is the one you are looking for let me know and I can look it up for you.

The other is a boardgame store, located next to Georgia Tech. It's called The Atlanta Game Factory, their web page is www.atlantagamefactory.com. They are on 10th street, but just check the page for directions. It's not a bad place, though I prefer Batty's. AGF is less hardcore, they have some games of "normal" types as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Licata
United States
knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I am not sure if it is either one.

This drives me nuts. I see something, think I can remeber it later, and then forget.

All I remember is that they said they are a store that offers internet store prices.

Since I am going to Atlanta on Weds I wanted to check it out, but do I write down the name of the place when I see the add a few weeks ago?

OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sandall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try the shops link on www.riograndegames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barnes
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Atlanta Game Factory
The shop you're looking for is Atlanta Game Factory...551 E. 10th St Atlanta, GA 30318, www.atlantagamefactory.com...run by VERY hardcore gamers!

Everything is 15% off retail, Eurogaming night is wednesdays and usually draws 15+ people.

Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Licata
United States
knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Thanks
Well, Barnes confirmed what Boeren said so I guess it is the Atlanta Game Factory. I will stop by there tomorrow and see what it is like, and then probably go the Chinese Market, Sword of the Pheonix, Batty's.

Thanks to all for your responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Downin
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Be prepared to do a little driving, then. Despite the fact that they're all in "Atlanta," none of those stores are particularly close to one another. AGF is a 20-30 minute drive from Sword of the Phoenix (worse in traffic) and is about 30 minutes from Batty's Best. Sword of the Phoenix is probably 20-30 minutes from Batty's also. All of that is also dependant on how bad traffic is (and in Atlanta it can get pretty bad during the 3-7pm rush hour).

I'm not sure where the Chinese Market is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls