Zombie in my Pocket» Forums » General

Subject: Where to find version 1.75? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thorsten Köhler
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Queen Games Fresco Contest participantMicrobadge: Copper File Uploader
I was looking for version 1.75 in the files section but couldn't find any other version than 1.5 I guess.
What did I oversee?

Is there any file from Jeremiah with the new foyer tile and the updates rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Dread RPG fanMicrobadge: Ambush! fanMicrobadge: 2010 Golden Geek WinnerMicrobadge: Radiohead fanMicrobadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
I'm not sure there ever was a rules file made up, and with the very limited demand for an update (just about everyone seems quite happy with 1.5), it never seemed worthwhile to have the artist redo the main files to update them to 1.75.

I guess what happened is that the 1.75 is more of a variant than an 'update', to play if you're looking for some more difficulty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Köhler
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Queen Games Fresco Contest participantMicrobadge: Copper File Uploader
hey jeremiah...thanky for the quick reply. I just thought that you published a new file since you posted an upgrade to version 1.75 announcing a new foyer tile.....
so I'll be happy with the 1.5 version

Thorsten
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Pack
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Racing Games fanMicrobadge: Race! Formula 90 fanMicrobadge: F1 fan
This confused me for a bit too. I only just found out about this fun game today. Starting with playing the PC (as 1.75) and iPhone versions... where the foyer has 2 exits. Then I go and print out a copy and see the foyer only has 1 exit. confused me for a little while. better with 2 exits so you are less likely to get the zombie door situation, odds happening were very high (2 in 7) when foyer only has 1 exit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Dread RPG fanMicrobadge: Ambush! fanMicrobadge: 2010 Golden Geek WinnerMicrobadge: Radiohead fanMicrobadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
DjFIL wrote:
This confused me for a bit too. I only just found out about this fun game today. Starting with playing the PC (as 1.75) and iPhone versions... where the foyer has 2 exits. Then I go and print out a copy and see the foyer only has 1 exit. confused me for a little while. better with 2 exits so you are less likely to get the zombie door situation, odds happening were very high (2 in 7) when foyer only has 1 exit.
The iPhone version adds the extra door, but not the rest of the 1.75 rules, so it's actually the 1.5 rules with just a bit added. Anything new that gets put together I'd add the second doorway in the foyer, it just makes everything smoother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls