Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Stricker
United States
Universal City
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I thought folks might like to know that a friend of mine just opened a new game store in Loudoun County (west of Washington DC).

Huzzah Hobbies offers a wide range of tabletop historic, fantasy and futuristic battle-games, miniatures, card and board games. Weekly gaming, tournaments, painting classes, demonstration games and leagues are all part of the friendly open store environment.

Here is their address and phone number:

Huzzah Hobbies
44927 George Washington Blvd, Ste.135
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 466-0460

They also have a web site: www.huzzahhobbies.com

Thanks,Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat and it looks like he is carrying Uncharted Seas. I will try to swing by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stricker
United States
Universal City
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, he does have Uncharted Seas. He also has Spartan Games Firestorm Armada. I picked up the rules and am reading through them now.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathleen Feduke
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Congratulations on opening up your shop. Northern VA needs a good store that doesn't charge to play and stocks all the new coolness. If you believe in supporting your players and offering decent prize support contact me for some cross-town tournaments.

We have a lot of refugees from Game Parlor who I would love to keep but I feel terrible when I hear their 2-3 hour (each way) gaming commute horror stories. I've already been steering the Richmond gamers to FTW and would be happy to do the same to you. There are enough customers for all of us - none of them should have to travel 2 hours to get to a decent store.

Good luck.

Cathy Feduke
Game Vault
Fredericksburg, VA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls