Popular Tags: [View All]
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - The game begins...

Anyone in need of radiation pills, please contact the pharmaceutical representative that has been assigned as a liaison to our mission.

OOC: I'm AFK for some time, so any communications will have to wait for my return.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The Computer is your Friend
mb
Remember, the deadline is at 4 PM (in roughly 15 minutes). Please submit your orders via Cassandra. And inactivity is not conducive to good health here in the RAD Sector.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rubric wrote:

Oh, and as usual, there is no such thing as an "anti-orange coalition". There would be no point in contacting me for details about this. Please note that an anti-orange strategy has never worked in the past 4 iterations, so obviously it's not going to work this time either. In fact, it would be downright foolish to even discuss it.

(^_^)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Anderson
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arkibet wrote:
Rubric wrote:

Oh, and as usual, there is no such thing as an "anti-orange coalition". There would be no point in contacting me for details about this. Please note that an anti-orange strategy has never worked in the past 4 iterations, so obviously it's not going to work this time either. In fact, it would be downright foolish to even discuss it.

(^_^)

So Akr-O.. you seem much more experienced to me, what do you think should we do now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ROUND ONE IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted.[dusk]

Results shortly ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elfstone0411 wrote:
arkibet wrote:
Rubric wrote:

(^_^)

So Akr-O.. you seem much more experienced to me, what do you think should we do now?

See if I actually make it through the daycycle. That's what I'm doing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Anderson
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arkibet wrote:
elfstone0411 wrote:
arkibet wrote:
Rubric wrote:

(^_^)

See if I actually make it through the daycycle. That's what I'm doing :)

I'll just do what you do, and hope I'll survive as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The Orange level Troubleshooter makes his rounds to other Troubleshooters. You’re not sure if he’s on your side or not, but at least he tipped you off about what’s about to go down.

The whispering between Troubleshooters picks up and becomes more frantic with every minute. You make a few allies in the few minutes before it happens: The Hush. All the whispering suddenly ceases as one of the Red levels shakily holds up his laser and points it at another Troubleshooter.

“Die Traitor!”

Vovix-R aims his laser at Guh-O, but the shot scatters off his coveralls in a pretty display of sparks.

Ark-O fires a beam of orange at Elf-R, scorching a wound through the clone’s armor.

Teh-O fires his own beam of orange flavored goodness at Ludes-R, but the spry Troubleshooter ducks behind a nearby sheet of metal, saving him from a nasty wound.

Holding a hand against the smoking wound, Elf-R fires a shot at Rubric-R, but the shot refracts away harmlessly.

A vicious firefight erupts on one side of the RAD sector. On one side, BWT-O fires with Ace-R, Chick-R, and Stat-R at Jage-R. Jage -R replies with fellow Troubleshooters Guh-O, Rubric-R, and SCSI-R at BWT-O. The results aren’t pretty. BWT-O-UVA-3, the Illuminati Soldier, and JAGE-R-OXZ-2, the Illuminati Vanilla Troubleshooter, have demonstrated the dangers of Mutually Assured Destruction

David-R fires alone at SCSI-R, but the laser does nothing more than glitter as it bounces away from the clone’s Reflec coveralls.

LAY-R and Zita-R fire together at Vovix-R, and the combined force of their lasers leaves a gaping wound in the clone’s stomach.

The lasers belonging to Rubric-R, Vovix-R, and Elf-R begin to howl as the de-charge alarm begins to sound.

The game continues!

---------------------------------------

Round Two has now begun, and will end at 4:00 PM BGG / Central Time on Friday, August 20th. Players not submitting their orders before that time will forfeit their actions for the round.[dawn]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Anderson
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OOOOooouhhh, I'm hurt. Someone help me! Someone give me a happypill. PLEASE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Illuminati, eh? Good job troubleshooters!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 2 - Illuminati? Wha?
arkibet wrote:
Illuminati, eh?

Waaaaait a minute....

This explains why nobody is owning up to being a PURGE member.

Is anyone willing to state publicly that they are neither P, CM, DL, nor FD?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and also:

Quote:
Elf-R fires a shot at Rubric-R, but the shot refracts away harmlessly.

As the kids say, dude wtf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rubric wrote:
arkibet wrote:
Illuminati, eh?

Waaaaait a minute....

This explains why nobody is owning up to being a PURGE member.

Is anyone willing to state publicly that they are neither P, CM, DL, nor FD?

Well, unless their an Intsec Spy, anyone claiming to be a part of any Secret Society is a traitor to Friend Computer.

But yes, it's clear that there is a secret society OTHER THAN the ones that have been known before. Obviously, you're not a part of the Illuminati, Rubric-R. Excellent job avoiding the temptation to join a secret society!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it does seem that an Orange Clearance member did succumb to the allure of a secret society. Which is a shame, since Bwt-O admitted to me to be in a secret society before I had a chance to shoot him. Of course, he lied about that secret society...

And well, was that part of the Orange Tutoring Plan? Apparently he was schooled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friend Computer, do we know which experimental device Jage-R was supposed to field test? Or will we have to wait until the mission debriefing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
arkibet wrote:
Friend Computer, do we know which experimental device Jage-R was supposed to field test? Or will we have to wait until the mission debriefing?

That information is not available at your Security Clearance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Fabulous
United States
Hillsborough/Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been refreshing like crazy thinking deadline was 4pm... turns out it is tomorrow.

grr.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (She/her)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OOC: Due to my partner getting a sprained ankle and my basement carpet needing to be pulled up ASAP due to water leakage, I won't be around today. I've submitted my orders already but can't communicate. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
[i]ROUND TWO IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted.[dusk]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Before the two corpses even have time to cool down, the second burst of laser fire begins.

Vovix-R suddenly straightens up, his wound healed. No one notices who administered the life-saving first aid, though.

Displeased at Vovix-R’s new-found health, STAT-R and THY-R fire at him, giving the clone another wound.

Ludes-R, David-R, and Ace-R join together and shoot down the already staggering Elf-R. The poor clone doesn’t have a chance to say anything before he falls, a tiny multimedia recorder clattering to the ground as he does. Elf-R-ONN-1, the IntSec Plant, has left this mission to The Computer unfinished.

Teh-O trains his laser on Rubric-R and fires, burning a hole and a wound in his target’s chest.

Chick-R, Kristie-R, and Zita-R unleash their fury upon Teh-O. The new wound in the Troubleshooter’s side is worse than anything Hell could have done.

Guh-O brings Ace-R into his sights and fires, leaving a wound in the clone’s torso.

A shot lances out from the darkness, drilling straight between Guh-O’s eyes. The clone drops dead instantly. Guh-O-EEK-4, the Death Leopard Commie Traitor has given up on the Workers’ Revolution.

Despite the wounds they have received, Vovix-R and Rubric-R reload their lasers quickly. Chick-R’s and Ludes-R’s de-charge alarms begin to sound.

The game continues!

---------------------------------------

Round Three has now begun, and will end at 4:00 PM BGG / Central Time on Monday, August 23th. Players not submitting their orders before that time will forfeit their actions for the round.[dawn]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
;_;

Why'd you shoot me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Guffey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 3 - Two dead and four wounded! It's a bloody day in the RAD Sector
Teh Brawl Guy wrote:
;_;

Why'd you shoot me?

Because you don't reply to any messages

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 3 - Two dead and four wounded! It's a bloody day in the RAD Sector
kristiefix wrote:
Teh Brawl Guy wrote:
;_;

Why'd you shoot me?

Because you don't reply to any messages

It's true - you really don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.