Subject: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - MISSION COMPLETE! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 3 - Two dead and four wounded! It's a bloody day in the RAD Sector
kristiefix wrote:
Teh Brawl Guy wrote:
;_;

Why'd you shoot me?

Because you don't reply to any messages

I would understand this if you'd ever contacted me. My records show no messages from you to reply to, are you mistaken?

@Ark-O: Pretty sure you're the one that needs to reply. I sent you a message early D2 and have received no since contact.

ITT: TBG is defamed and wounded because of possible errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 3 - Two dead and four wounded! It's a bloody day in the RAD Sector
Sonofa.....

You sent messages to TehBrawlGuy instead of Teh Brawl Guy, didn't you? The former's my first account, in which I typo'd my email and couldn't confirm.

That would explain why everyone's been avoiding me as if I were a leper.....

I'm seriously gonna rage if I die over this. Healing would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Acekim
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, TEH's not the only one in need of a HEAL

Good and helpful clone,
Ace-R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking for a player to replace rjphelan. Please go to http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/5541... to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJ
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a replacement. Death in the family. Don't know how much time I'll have for this, if any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rjphelan wrote:
I need a replacement. Death in the family. Don't know how much time I'll have for this, if any.

My condolences, RJ. Prayers are with you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paulsantac has replaced rjphelan. If you have (un)voted rjphelan since the last Cassandra vote tally, please [unvote all] and revote your current choice just to make sure Cassy counts it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The Computer is your Friend
mb
rjphelan wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear that, rj. We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
Teh Brawl Guy wrote:
Sonofa.....

You sent messages to TehBrawlGuy instead of Teh Brawl Guy, didn't you? The former's my first account, in which I typo'd my email and couldn't confirm.

That would explain why everyone's been avoiding me as if I were a leper.....

I'm seriously gonna rage if I die over this. Healing would be nice.

oh... OH! *Blush* I think I'm guilty of this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rjphelan wrote:

Oh noes! *HUGS* Family's more important.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elfstone0411 wrote:
Teh Brawl Guy wrote:
I went =D when I saw this started. So happy.

Maybe my entire alliance won't die D1 this time.

What alliance? Are you in a secret society? The Computer does not allow secret societies. You should confess now to save the rest of your clone family from trouble.

This is funny now.

In other news, I totally forgot we're in a 72-hour daycycle. =( I was getting excited for the round's end, too....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
paulsantac will be known as Santa-R-NPL-1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Key: Totally Bouse
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheSparky wrote:
paulsantac will be known as Santa-R-NPL-1.

WTF oh noes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'll be AFK after 10:00 BGG time today and will only be able to check in shortly before today's deadline, so any lack of communication will be due to those circumstances ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it past deadline, or am I being silly again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teh Brawl Guy wrote:
Is it past deadline, or am I being silly again?

It's a half hour past. The Computer must be running some type of DRM software.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe he's in sleep mode?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Apologies, Friend Computer didn't have a very restful night.

ROUND THREE IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted.[dusk]

Results shortly ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
As the second pair of corpses smolders, the fight comes to a lull. Whispers fly, accusations are made, trust is created and betrayal rears its ugly head. A flash of light! The fight is on!

FLO-R-NCE-3 must be hard at work in the RAD Sector as Ace-R, Teh-O, and Vovix-R all smile, their wounds healed.

LAY-R takes a shot at Santa-R, but the laser fails to penetrate the clone’s Reflec armor.

Happy-R, Rubric-R, and SCSI-R take aim at David-R and fire, dropping the clone to the ground. David-R-BYC-2, the Mystic Soldier, has shuffled off this mortal coil.

Ark-O and Vovix-R catch Happy-R before the clone can recover from his assault on David-R. The poor clone doesn’t stand a chance. Happy-R-ABG-2, the Mystic Telepath, will open his eyes nevermore.

Stat-R and Teh-O, enraged by Ace-R’s newfound health, gun the clone down. Ace-R-KIM-3, the Mystic Commie Traitor, has assumed room temperature.

Stat-R’s decharge alarm joins the still bleating Chick-R’s and Ludes-R’s.

The game continues!

---------------------------------------

Round Four has now begun, and will end at 4:00 PM BGG / Central Time on Wednesdayday, August 25th. Players not submitting their orders before that time will forfeit their actions for the round.[dawn]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Umm... I'll be needing some new allies. No experience required. Please apply with credentials and references to DLisGoingToWin. Anyone with the ability to heal me will be given priority consideration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rubric wrote:

Umm... I'll be needing some new allies. No experience required. Please apply with credentials and references to DLisGoingToWin. Anyone with the ability to heal me will be given priority consideration.

I found the conspiracy!!

DEAD: Ace-R
Ark-O
DEAD: Bwt-O
Chick-R
DEAD: David-R
DEAD: Elf-R
DEAD: Guh-R
DEAD: Happy-R
DEAD: Jage-R
Kristie-R
Lay-R
Ludes-R
Rubric-R
Santa-R
SCSI-R
Stat-R
Teh-O
Thy-R
Vovix-R
Zita-R

Those with names towards the bottom of the list have longer life expectancy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Guffey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 4 - Illuminati dies Round 1, Death Leopard dies Round 2, Mystics die Round 3... Who's next?
arkibet wrote:
Rubric wrote:

I found the conspiracy!!

Ark-O
Chick-R
DEAD: Guh-R
Kristie-R
Lay-R
Ludes-R
Rubric-R
Santa-R
SCSI-R
Stat-R
Teh-O
Thy-R
Vovix-R
Zita-R

I might be slightly worried. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 4 - Illuminati dies Round 1, Death Leopard dies Round 2, Mystics die Round 3... Who's next?
Ark-O, you seem to have forgotten Guh's promotion to ORANGE for his excellent work with an excellent troubleshooter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Fabulous
United States
Hillsborough/Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kristiefix wrote:
arkibet wrote:
Rubric wrote:

I found the conspiracy!!

Ark-O
Chick-R
DEAD: Guh-O
Kristie-R
Lay-R
Ludes-R
Rubric-R
Santa-R
SCSI-R
Stat-R
Teh-O
Thy-R
Vovix-R
Zita-R

I might be slightly worried. ninja

you're worried?! surprise

edit - promoted Guh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teh Brawl Guy wrote:
Ark-O, you seem to have forgotten Guh's promotion to ORANGE for his excellent work with an excellent troubleshooter.

Whoops! I was thinking GRRRR in my head which is why I must have put the wrong designation for Guh-O.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.