Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The Computer is your Friend
mb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 7: And then there were 9
b{[i]ROUND SEVEN IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted. [dusk]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 7: And then there were 9
ROUND SEVEN IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted. [dusk]

Results shortly ...

Chick-R and Santa-R synch up their laser fire on STAT-R, giving the clone a crippling wound

Rubric-R and Vovix-R also band together on a target, this time their target is Zita-R. She clutches her side as the shots blast a wound through her armor.

Kristie-R, STAT-R, and Zita-R turn and fire upon Vovix-R. Not having enough time to get out of the way, the clone falls to the ground. Vovix-R-NEW-1, the Mystic Vanilla Troubleshooter, has become an ex-Troubleshooter

Rubric turns pale again and staggers, but this time he does not recover. His still form is soon lying among the rest of the corpses. Rubric-R-KEN-5, the Mystic Telepath, has (finally) succumbed to his wounds.

Teh-O pops a fresh pack onto his laser while the alarms sound from Santa-R’s and Zita-R’s lasers.

The game continues!

---------------------------------------

Round Eight has now begun, and will end at 4:00 PM BGG / Central Time on Friday, September 3rd. Players not submitting their orders before that time will forfeit their actions for the round. If all players lock their orders, the round will end sooner. [dawn]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 8: The Legendary Rubric-R finally dies of wounds
[dawn]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 8: The Legendary Rubric-R finally dies of wounds
zombiesauronI WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!sauronzombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I just won. Unless Lay-R's a Hi-Res or SPAZZ, it's game over. And he isn't or he'd have used it by now.

Anyone willing to concede and stand down so that my Mutant brother and sisters can win as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, when's my chance for revenge the next game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully soon, I want to test my YELLOW gear out, if I get it.

If you wish to concede, either do nothing, or put in a self-shoot order.

I'll owe you one in the next game if you do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
Vovix wrote:
So, when's my chance for revenge the next game?

zombieBeieve me, V... I think I kept you alive for quite a while! Sadly, it was because nobody thought of you as a threat.

I'm still hoping to get ARK-I-BET before this clone cycle runs out.zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ROUND EIGHT IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted. [dusk]

Results shortly ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Bah. going through orders, I just realized that LAY-R should have acted last round but it was not included in the writeup. It would not have changed anything, but LAY-R shot at Kristie in Round Seven.

A promotion will be given to the Troubleshooters who find and eliminate the Mutant Commie Traitors responsible for this error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Kristie-R, STAT-R, and Teh-O unleash a deadly rainbow of doom on Santa-R, but the nimble Troubleshooter ducks behind a nearby sheet of metal and none of his assailants can get a clear shot.

Zita-R snaps a fresh barrel onto her gun as Kristie-R’s laser joins Santa-R's in the alarm.

Teh-O turns a rather sickening shade of pale and there is a *puff* as his hair falls out. He is wounded from radiation poisoning.

The game continues!

Round Nine has now begun, and will end at 4:00 PM BGG / Central Time on Monday, September 6th. Players not submitting their orders before that time will forfeit their actions for the round. If all players lock their orders, the round will end sooner. [dawn]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Teh-O turns a rather sickening shade of pale and there is a *puff* as his hair falls out. He is wounded from radiation poisoning.

zombie surprise zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (She/her)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh FFS. XD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh-O-GUY-3
United States
Confusion
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
****ing RNG.

44% chance that both Stat and Zita survive wounds. 1 in 7 shot I get radiated. Which comes out to about 6%. 6 ****ing percent. ****. So pissed, I deserve this win and luck's gonna take it from me unless I hit like 17-12%. I suppose it's only fair since I got insane luck last time, but still...

Ugh. I better survive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Due to the holiday, this round will be resolved differently. If I have orders from everyone, I will process the round as normal. If anyone is missing orders, the round will be resolved on Tuesday instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I do not have orders from everyone. The round will be processed on Tuesday, September 7th at 4:00 PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
[dawn]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ROUND NINE IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted. [dusk]

Results shortly ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Fabulous
United States
Hillsborough/Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheSparky wrote:
ROUND NINE IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted. [dusk]

Results shortly ...

hm... second guessing myself now. perhaps I should have ducked after all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
STAT-R and Teh-O fire at Santa-R again, this time felling the clone. Santa-R-NPL-1, the Death Leopard Telepath, has joined the choir invisible.

LAY-R and Zita-R fire at Chick-R who staggers and stares in horror at the large wound in her side.

Chick-R fires at STAT-R, but the beam does nothing more than create a pretty light show.

Teh-O, STAT-R, and Zita-R all eye Chick-R’s new wound, then each others’ wounds. Then Zita-R collapses. Zita-R-FUZ-1, the Death Leopard Mutant, has bled out.

Kristie-R pops a new cartridge onto her laser. Teh-O’s laser whines as it de-charges.

The game continues!

Round Ten has now begun, and the game will now accelerate to a 24 hour daycycle. Round Ten will end at 4:00 PM BGG / Central Time on Wednesday, September 8th. Players not submitting their orders before that time will forfeit their actions for the round. If all players lock their orders, the round will end sooner. [dawn]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: PARANOIA: MISSION 5 - Round 10: Oh my Computer, a Mutant died!
[dawn]

The Computer grows tired of this new parsing system buggering with its coding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Fabulous
United States
Hillsborough/Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Medic?

isn't Vovix a VT? surely someone should be shooting him?

edit - nm, forgot to update my chart. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Fabulous
United States
Hillsborough/Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheSparky wrote:

Chick-R fires at STAT-R, but the beam does nothing more than create a pretty light show

I was aiming for the wound...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ROUND TEN IS NOW OVER. No further Action Orders for this Round will be accepted. [dusk]

Results shortly ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
STAT-R, Chick-R, and Kristie-R band together and fire at LAY-R. The clone goes down without a fight. LAY-R-DWN-1, the Death Leopard Vanilla Troubleshooter, has kicked the proverbial bucket.

There are two thuds as bodies hit the deck.

Chick-R-KUL-3, the Death Leopard Telepath and Teh-O-GUY-1, the Illuminati Mutant have perished for a want of medical attention.

Kristie-R and STAT-R look at their fallen compatriot. “If only he’d held out a few more minutes,” STAT-R says before staggering. Kristie-R runs over to give him support as she radios the fly-bots to return. “Now now,” she says with a worried smile, “don’t you give up on me too, you big lug.” Together, they limp off to return to the Alpha Complex proper.

The game is now OVER!

Congratulations to our newly promoted Orange level Troubleshooters:

Kristie-O-FIX-3 (Illuminati Mutant)
STAT-O-SIG-2 (Illuminati Mutant)

And congratulations all on a game well played! I must admit, the ending came rather abruptly. I thought there would be at least 1 or 2 more rounds.

I’ll post the team lineups sometime later tonight.

Thank you everyone for playing. If you are interested in receiving the PDF of PMs sent during the game, please send me a PM with the e-mail address you would like to receive it at. Please realize that it will likely be a week or so before I get it compiled.

I made several comments in my own Mod Chat on my feelings about the game, in the meantime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.