Jeff
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
"Games that want to get out."
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be in Edmonton on business this week. Are there any game stores in the Edmonton area that might carry dead CCGs and Heroclix?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try contacting Mission: Fun & Games . They're also the owners of www.boardgames.ca , located in St. Albert, a suburb immediately to the north of Edmonton. Their stock (and in fact, price) may differ from what the website says, so it's best to contact them directly.

There's also Warp 1 Comics on 99st and 82 Avenue (aka Whyte Avenue), and a few others that may have them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Whyte Knight on Whyte Ave. It's above a goth shop called Venus & Mars. They have a LOT of CCGs and vintage stuff.

There are a couple of stores in the West Edmonton Mall. Coin and collectable shop.

Yeah. Mission is a GOOD store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kollross
Canada
Carvel
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
Pew pew pew!!!
badge
I'm a member of the Game Artisans of Canada
mbmbmbmbmb
OrangeCat X wrote:
Try Whyte Knight on Whyte Ave. It's above a goth shop called Venus & Mars. They have a LOT of CCGs and vintage stuff.

There are a couple of stores in the West Edmonton Mall. Coin and collectable shop.

Yeah. Mission is a GOOD store.
Whyte Knight is your best bet for dead CCG. Mission Fun games is decent and the owner, John, is a super nice guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William W
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You could probably check out Wizard Comics as well. I believe they should have a pretty good selection of both.

West Edmonton Mall has Comex Hobby (I think that's the name) which has okay prices.

The game store near the HMV (large music/DVD store) has exorbitant pricing and should be avoided at all costs, regardless of selection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
quadraphonic wrote:
The game store near the HMV (large music/DVD store) has exorbitant pricing and should be avoided at all costs, regardless of selection.
Collector's Edge? Oh, yeah...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls