Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa Clara Marriott Hotel, Santa Clara, CA, US (In Silicon Valley, quite a bit closer to San Jose than San Francisco.)

Convention: http://conquestsf.avalongamecon.com/
Gaming Schedule: http://pacificon.gamecon.us/admin/Eventlist.asp (plus open gaming, which can be hit or miss)
Math trade: Pacificon 2010 Math Trade run by BGG user logicalgambit.

While this convention is slanted towards minis and wargames, there are WCBC qualifiers in multiple areas, and a number of other board games scheduled.

Plus, you get to come gawk at the pathological addicts playing 18C2C all day Saturday. (And if you've never played 18xx, there's a teaching session Sunday morning, or contact me if you want to get into a teaching game at some other time.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be hosting an Arkham Horror: Innsmouth Horror game on Saturday, 11:30am. Free teeny tiny Cthulhu figurines (from the Cthulhu LCG) for attendees.

You should be able to hit the Math Trade before the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Holzgrafe
United States
Happy Valley
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"the understandably frightening and chimeric semicolon" -- HiveGod
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be hosting a session of my Railways of the Western U.S. expansion to Railways of the World (formerly Railways of the World) at Pacificon this year.

This official expansion is soon to be released by Eagle Games. The session at Pacificon will use my own prototype board and bits. Come get an early look at the expansion, and see if you can be the one to drive that Golden Spike!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Heim
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be hosting, Homesteaders, Cyclades, and Fresco on Sunday. It should be fun!! I am looking forward to playing C&C Ancients Monday morning (the event Kent is hosting).

edit for grammer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
Games I Want to Play at Pacificon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
selwyth wrote:
After the Arkham Horror game on Saturday, 11:30am, David and I will be playing MEQ, possibly followed by Tide of Iron. You might want to stop by the Arkham Horror event if you don't have David or my phone number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls