BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG News

Subject: Essen 2010 Tentative Live Video Streaming Schedule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: essen2010 [+] [View All]
Leah Sugar
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks for running this! Im looking forward to meeting you in Essen.
Leah from Out of the Box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ramkitty wrote:
will these also be recorded, broken down into individual games and posted into the respective video section?

Please see above where it says:

dwgteach wrote:
The plan at this point is to have the live audio/video streaming over the webcam, but also tape the demonstrations with at least one HD camera (more if we have the Flip cameras working) and then get that video to Scott for editing and upload to the site ASAP.

Shelley and I will also have our audio equipment ready to go for quick interviews with the publishers and designers which will then appear on my podcast, Garrett's Games and Geekiness.

We're hoping for some good presentations, and the publishers are very excited about the process. As you can see from the schedule, we will be rather busy!

Doug
www.garrettsgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Mura
Italy
Pisa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
TomVasel wrote:
Looking forward to watching!
Especially the one about your own game?

Look mine, look mine..!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking forward to this since last year. But what gets me is wondering what is the next Hansa Teutonica. The game that I did not hear anything about at Essen and walked passed being sold at BGG CON not even giving it a second look only to turn out to be my game of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
GROGnads wrote:

"Deareth diary, todayeth, I toldeth offeth some knave that had the galleth on critiquing my foppish outfiteth! The nerveth of such peoneth! Why, I shouldeth informeth his overseer on additional whippeths foreth his insolenceth! What is becomingeth of civilityeth in these dayseth of ourseth!

Loveth,
as usual myselfeth,
alwayseth!

Foppallbyeth"

robot
ralpher wrote:
An uncharacteristically comprehensible message by GROGnads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have made it now. GROGnads has responded to one of my posts (I think?). I have no idea what you are saying but you are saying something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin boggs
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
these are my overtexts and
badge
now I am without geek gold :(
mbmbmbmbmb
StyxParadox wrote:
I have made it now. GROGnads has responded to one of my posts (I think?). I have no idea what you are saying but you are saying something.

AND he used zero colours or random capitalizations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dunno if I'd be proud about getting a response with only one emoticon. That's downright embarrassing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
StyxParadox wrote:
Actually, I'd used this before, while I just couldn't desist for posting it once again when I'd seen your prior response. Yours there, was yet another 'inspiring retort', for which its inclusion 'merits' here, once some more then too.

Now, this shall then allow a few *Options* of which I will go into details about for them.

#1-For a 2nd consideration on the NEXT 'one' of/for that HT, then CONCOCT something! I have with THAT as this now: "Elevated Nostrils of High Societal 'Memoirs' for 'beloved' H T"

#B-Go before the 'camera' that is to be SET UP at ESSEN, and RECITE that of which I'd written up as the "Memoirs Entry", using YOUR 'snootiest' tones, or inflections, and the like for such. Somebody work on the many translations required so that any of whom wished to partake in this, will be capable from those then.

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucius Cornelius
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Lord Protector of Nothing in Particular
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
StyxParadox wrote:
Actually, I'd used this before, while I just couldn't desist for posting it once again when I'd seen your prior response. Yours there, was yet another 'inspiring retort', for which its inclusion 'merits' here, once some more then too.

Now, this shall then allow a few *Options* of which I will go into details about for them.

#1-For a 2nd consideration on the NEXT 'one' of/for that HT, then CONCOCT something! I have with THAT as this now: "Elevated Nostrils of High Societal 'Memoirs' for 'beloved' H T"

#B-Go before the 'camera' that is to be SET UP at ESSEN, and RECITE that of which I'd written up as the "Memoirs Entry", using YOUR 'snootiest' tones, or inflections, and the like for such. Somebody work on the many translations required so that any of whom wished to partake in this, will be capable from those then.

whistle
"The man is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
StyxParadox wrote:

whistle

Some how I feel like I am reading my Advanced Squad Leader rules from the first time many many years ago. I would like to meet you one day in RL and maybe you would be willing to play one of my old Avalon Hill wargames with me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
StyxParadox wrote:
I have been looking forward to this since last year. But what gets me is wondering what is the next Hansa Teutonica. The game that I did not hear anything about at Essen and walked passed being sold at BGG CON not even giving it a second look only to turn out to be my game of the year.
Well, I'd always believed in "setting/leading with examples", so here are SOME!

"Hansa & Gretanica"
"Manga Teutonica"
"Hansa Tutoneica ~ 867-5309"

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trab
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StyxParadox wrote:

Norenberc is a new game by Hansa Teutonica designer Andreas Steding. It's much different from HT, but it has the same designer, so perhaps this one might interest you The rules can be found here at BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bartjes wrote:
StyxParadox wrote:

Norenberc is a new game by Hansa Teutonica designer Andreas Steding. It's much different from HT, but it has the same designer, so perhaps this one might interest you The rules can be found here at BGG.

I wondered about that one and I found it strange that White Goblin is on the schedule for Thursday but they will be demoing Inca Empire and Khan but not Norenberc. But, I assume that Aldie will try to insert in any surprise hot games of the Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trab
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Daniel,

Norenberc is scheduled for Saturday (as well as their fourth title, the Rattus expansion Pied Piper).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Garrett
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
As Bart says, we moved White Goblin from a single 1-hour block to 2 1/2-hour blocks as they requested. Norenberc is one of the games I'm most looking forward to having read through the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Family obligations keep me from coming by and occasionally blocking the good stuff on the stream like last year but I look forward to watching!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ramkitty wrote:
StyxParadox wrote:

Doesn't that mean he's an impostor? Or it's Thursday?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
StyxParadox wrote:
ramkitty wrote:

ravenskana wrote:

Doesn't that mean he's an impostor? Or it's Thursday?
whistle Technically, it is NOW "FRIDAY!" "we're NOT gonna WAIT `til the MIDNIGHT HOUR!11!!!1..." laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
curtc wrote:
I dunno if I'd be proud about getting a response with only one emoticon. That's downright embarrassing.
bm~ "BONiCORN~"! whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about to use a decent microphone this year from the very beginning ... ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
duchamp wrote:
How about to use a decent microphone this year from the very bebnining ... ?
EVEN the longest 'bebnining' requires the FIRST 'spets' to have then been taken! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
duchamp wrote:
How about to use a decent microphone this year from the very bebnining ... ?
EVEN the longest 'bebnining' requires the FIRST 'spets' to have then been taken! whistle
Quiet rite!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Orban
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hello,
I don't see Troyes from pearl games in the list.Is there a reason for that ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gerrits
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They keep the best games hidden from the official schedule, like FLAGGO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |