Subject: Good game store in Franklin/Nashville TN area? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Dondanville
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools

My wife and I are getting into board games thanks to some friends of ours. We Live in Spring Hill, TN. Anybody know of a good store in the Cools Springs/Franklin area, or do I have to drive all the way to Hermitage to The Game Keep.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Greer
South Carolina
msg tools
designer
Phillips Toy Mart on Harding Road used to have a decent selection of games, but it's been a few years since I've lived in Nashville, much less been to the store. It's still not Franklin, but it's not all the way out in Hermitage, either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
There's a cat in your area named Rod. He runs http://www.bigmovegames.com/ which has a physical presence at 2183 Hillsboro Rd. Suite 207, Franklin, TN 37069. It is immediately adjacent to a coffee shop.

He's got a small, but decent selection of games in stock at his storefront; however, he can get pretty much anything in a few days through his distributors.

I'd suggest contacting him through his web site if you're looking for anything in particular, I don't know if he's active on BGG. Also, I
m not sure if he's got regular store hours yet, but if you're just looking to browse I'm sure you could coordinate a time with him fairly easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dondanville
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Thomas,

Thanks for the lead! Checked out the web site and will touch base with him this week and see what the deal is.

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls