Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francois-Xavier Euzet
France
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. I think I understood most of how the games work, but I did not found out 4 things and I'm not sure of 2 other

- I think the number on the down left corner of each counter is the turn of entry, but I'm not sure of it
- I think the +1 or +2 on E, F and G area are to be added to the defence value of each counter but I'm not sure of it

- The chinese grenade counter, how does it word? It does not have dots on it for action points so I gess it work in a different way. Does it add +1 for each point spent to an existing firing chinese unit?
- how does work the chinese flag counter? does it gives his point like the chinese leader? does it gives also a +1 when firing or only when defending? is it a one time use counter (once given the +1 of action point, can it act or affect anything?)? can it takes losses like a regular counter (As I gess the chinese leader can do)?
- can the chinese leader fire by itself or only gives action points? When it gives, does it takes the whole action to transfert the point or are they immediately spent by the unit receiving the points? Can he gives points to another area or only in his area?
- where do the chineses reinforcments are entering? H I or J area?

Thank you this game looks great and I relly want to try it (I'll make an AAR here once done)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WEI-CHENG CHENG
Taiwan
Taipei
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The number on the down left corner is the turn of entry.
The number on E, F, G can add the defense value for just the Chinese units.

When you use the grenade, you need to have at least one Chinese unit stay in the same area with other Japanese units. To use the grenade as one action and you can attack all Japanese unts on the same area. After you use it for the first time, you rotate the counter clockwisely 90 degree to show the times you use it in each turn. You can use it twice per turn.

When you use the flag as one action, you can recover every survival Chinese untis for one action point. If the unit hasn't use any action point, there is no effect. You can use it once per turn after turn 4.

The Chinese leader can fire or move by himself or give action point to other units in the same or adjacent areas to fire or move. For example, the leader and machine gun stay in the same area, you can rotate the leader to order the machine gun to fire once. This is a very efficient way for Chinese side to operate the machine gun.

There is no reinforcement for the Chinese side. The Japanese reinforcement can enter area A or B.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WEI-CHENG CHENG
Taiwan
Taipei
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About the victory condition of the game:

The Chinese side wins if they can defend the warehouse (no Japanese infantry or machine gun units stay in area G at the end of each turn) for 5 turns and move at least two Chinese units to area J in the end of turn 6. Or the Japanese side wins the game.

If any side eliminated all enemy units in the end of each turn, the surviving side wins the game immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe de Monneron
France
VITRE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"no Japanese infantry or machine gun units stay in area G at the end of each turn"

OK, that was another question of mine. So, if some japanese enter the warehouse, you have all the needed time (let's hope) to repell it until the end of the game turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls