Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: new_jersey [+] [View All]
John Nobbs
United States
Neptune
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Toys for Thought in Lakewood, NJ will be having a huge sale this Thursday, October 28th.
All board games will be 20% off marked price, and most of their prices are already marked at 20-25% below MSRP. Their selection is pretty good...over 500 different games across all genres.

In addition to the discount, certain games will be on door-buster special, including:

Bang! The Bullet for $30, Settlers of Catan and expansions for $29 each, Formula D for $30, all Ticket to Ride games for $35, Pandemic for $23, Magical Labyrinth for $20, Tumbling Dice for $30, At The Gates of Loyang for $28, and the manager tells me there will be dozens more out at 30-70% off.

Board Game Geek must be mentioned in order to take advantage of the 20% discount.

The store also has three huge floors of full of specialty toys, many of which will also be included in the door-buster sale.

They ship nationwide, but I've been told that they won't be taking phone orders during the first few hours of operation, in order to give their local clientelle first dibs.

Store info:

Toys for Thought
310 3rd Street
Lakewood, NJ 08701
732 363 4009
Open 11 am - 9 pm on sale day.

Disclaimer: I have no professional affiliation with Toys for Thought.Just a good customer and buddy of the manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls