Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Bluerock
United States
Mufreesboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For anyone in the Murfreesboro, TN area, I just ran into a new game shop. Roll the Dice is opened near the Stones River Mall, in a little strip behind Home Depot. The owner, David, is a friendly guy, giving it a go. He's got some games, RPG's, puzzles, and some tables to play on. He's got some games for rent also. Hopefully he will get fuel some interest in the area and fill his shop with customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hovan
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip. I have family still in the 'boro and visit them on occasion. Will definitely give this guy a look-see when down there next.

Heck, my kids were both born in Murf, my wife graduated high school and college there, and me and all of my siblings did too. Old home place. Not a sleepy little village any more either.

edited to correct typos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Neal
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is good to know, with loosing Nord's up in Hickory hollow, there was not really a proper store to at least go and browse in (thought I did support Nords when I could) on this side of town.

I have heard good things locally but have yet to get down there, I will make the trip soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tj fowler
Finland
Kuopio
North Savo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You guys from here in M'boro??? I was just in there and talked to him about coming in and playing some games...I have the Growing hunger and Touch of Evil games which I thought would be cool to play in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hovan
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, I now live in waaaaaaaay North Central Indiana (about 11 miles from the Michigan border). We are considering a trip to the 'boro for Christmas if not earlier this year. I hope to check it out then and maybe even get in some bonus gaming on the road!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Brandt
United States
Manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I live in Manchester TN only about 30 minutes away. Boy I would love to get with some real gamers and play. I will definitely be stopping by. Has anyone checked out their selection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tj fowler
Finland
Kuopio
North Savo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes I have dropped by a couple of times and they have a decent selection and tables set up to play. also This Friday at 5pm is the start of their Friday night game nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Brandt
United States
Manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if they are open on Sunday and what their hours are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Brandt
United States
Manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found them on Facebook. They are open Sunday from 1:00pm to 6:00pm. Anyone in for a Euro game or two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls