Piotr Burzykowski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Is my supervisor allowed to push a crate with a monkey on top? I would guess he is, but does the monkey put up a fight, just like during the Monkey Heave?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Burzykowski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the other hand, if the monkey is jumping around on the crate, as it does when the supevisor performs the Monkey Heave, there are not enough action points to push the crate and the monkey: 1 AP to move the crate + 1 AP to move the supervisor + 3 AP to deal with monkey's tantrum.

This seems to be confirmed by the text on the Super Speed card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this question at first but after watching the video and re-reading the rules I am sure this is not an accidental omission. I understand that the supervisor may only perform a heave during a rotation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Fisher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Quote:
Is my supervisor allowed to push a crate with a monkey on top?

YES you can push a crate with either Monkey on top BUT ONLY if you can afford it (as suggested on the Super Speed power card)...

Moving Supervisor = 1AP
Moving Crate = 1AP
Fighting with the Monkey = 3AP

TOTAL to Push Crate with Monkey on top = 5AP

Therefore in a normal turn where you only have 4AP to spend this move is not possible, but with the Super Speed +1AP power card you can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.