Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Stein
United States
Oakdale
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, here I am in Duluth, again, for the weekend, after several months away. I like to visit the local shops when here, look for deals, say "Hi" to the staff, etc.
Anyway, their web page says that Game Planet has closed, and I think that I remember Robyn Goodfellows as gone as of my last visit.

So, where do the BGG folks play games now, and is there a good FLGS here in Duluth, or in Superior?

Thanks, folks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Stein
United States
Oakdale
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, I'll answer my own question. Found Dragon Port just below Superior at 4th Ave W. Not a huge selection, but enough newer titles. Mostly Euros and mini's and some CCG. Great big open gaming space with lots of interesting terrain boards. Looks like 40k is popular in Duluth. The folks behind the counter were friendly and helpful, too!

How have I missed this place before? Well, mostly because my time here is usually spent working at my guesthouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Zeroth
United States
Maplewood
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guest house? When's game night?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Dragon the one in the downtown area? If so that's really the best shop in town. There used to be one up over the hill but I know they recently had a "going out of business sale" in the fall... Robin Goodfellows was a nice shop, but the newer one is a good replacement. I think I went to high school with the owner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Stein
United States
Oakdale
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Guest house? When's game night?

Well, it could be when I happen to be in Duluth. It might be easier to get together in the Twin Cities . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls