K
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
Microbadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: Piano fanMicrobadge: Tetris fanMicrobadge: I use BitcoinsMicrobadge: I play with green!
please enable want list submission, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that for item 611 - Terra Prime, I forgot to mention that the box is signed if anybody cares about such things one way or another and the list won't let me edit anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on directions from the trade moderator I'd like to inform folks that Items 639 Midgard and 640 Fjords are no longer up for trade and want lists will be left blank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
sometimes i think people let me win just so they can hear my lengthy victory speeches
mb
Quote:
isn't needed that day after all.
someone always has to ruin it for everyone else!

Offtopic, and not sure anyone cares, the new risk, game of strategic warfare is on sale for $15 at zellers..at least in oshawa

risk-revised-edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BlinkyJOH wrote:
Quote:
isn't needed that day after all.
someone always has to ruin it for everyone else!

Offtopic, and not sure anyone cares, the new risk, game of strategic warfare is on sale for $15 at zellers..at least in oshawa

risk-revised-edition
Having recently played the 2-player version, it's a pretty decent rendition of Risk and $15 is a good deal. (If you don't like Risk it won't change your mind though.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
Microbadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Loeys Dietz Syndrome Awareness (Canada)Microbadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Rainbow
Alright, I need help.

I've been trying out running the Trade Maximizer unsuccessfully.

When I type in the command into the Command prompt I get the following message:
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I am currently running Java 6 Standard Edition, Version 6 Update 23.

Ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm betting that Java isn't in your Path any longer, maybe because of an update or re-installation. Check your system environment variables.

http://alturl.com/qssk7
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Belash wrote:
Alright, I need help.

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Ideas?
Worst case scenario just put the wants.txt up and one of us will run it for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
Microbadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Loeys Dietz Syndrome Awareness (Canada)Microbadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Rainbow
ayo23 wrote:
Belash wrote:
Alright, I need help.

Ideas?
Worst case scenario just put the wants.txt up and one of us will run it for you.
I know!

But I hate having to do it. Someone will get there chance in June and September as I'm not going to be able to attend the next two TABScons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Belash wrote:

I know!

But I hate having to do it. Someone will get there chance in June and September as I'm not going to be able to attend the next two TABScons.
Did you try the link newuser gave?
I think that's how i got mine to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
ayo23 wrote:
Belash wrote:

I know!

Did you try the link newuser gave?
I think that's how i got mine to work.
It did!

I will be operating the Trade List for the first time in I don't know how long!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
We're about 50% of the way there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea how these Math Trades work - some trades, I'll only throw two games in and only ask for one or two things that I really, really want, and I'll get everything. Some trades I throw everything in (but no sandwiches - next trade, I'm really going to do that...start requesting now), ask for a whole bunch of stuff, and walk out with nothing.

I'd like to request that no one else ask for the stuff I want.
(with my luck, I'd still end up with nothing)

What are the odds of getting a liquor license for one of these events? COME ON! There is no way that all the people drinking out of 2L bottles of cream soda or Coke at 9 a.m. haven't spiked their drinks! I mean, really - who drinks cream soda?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's already very loud in the hall without people being drunk. My voice is usually going out on me by the end of the day. I'd have to learn sign language to teach games if it got any louder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can everyone please double check their entries to see if they listed the correct version and inventory the games to see if they are complete?

I shouldn't need to ask this, but the last three math trades in which I participated had me receiving games that weren't the stated version or were missing parts. It's damn annoying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Although I have absolute nothing against the suggestion of liquor, personally I prefer to drink in smaller settings and without other people's board games involved. I'm already clumsy sober, you see...

As for being at the 50% mark, that's a terrible tease. It always goes down to the wire before results can be posted (especially since people can change their want lists anyway). Stop getting everyone so riled up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
56.3% of lists in... ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
66% ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
Anyone want to know the current % of trades?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Belash wrote:
Anyone want to know the current % of trades?
Certainly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
not that it matters, but how do you check the status of submitted lists?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
Not quite sure as a non-facilitator, sorry.

At 27% games traded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
27%??? that's it???? how many lists are in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
66% submitted, there are a few people with many games that have not submitted yet.

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/mtusers.cgi?listid=64103

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
not that it matters, but how do you check the status of submitted lists?
Go to the OLWLG, and click on the little icon that looks like 3 people.

Quote:
27%??? that's it???? how many lists are in?
27% is a pretty reasonable overall percentage for games trading. Looks like about 2/3 of users have submitted, so it could/should get even higher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [7] |