Popular Tags: [View All]
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
Microbadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Loeys Dietz Syndrome Awareness (Canada)Microbadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Rainbow
ayo23 wrote:
c'mon jayjonbeach, submit your list.
Lists are due in 6.5 hours right?

jayjonbeach will be submitting in approximately 6.49 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
futhee wrote:
Andrew...you're not actually sporting a Raptors badge, are you? First News Radio, and now the Raptors? My god...we need to have a talk! What's next? Oprah?
I'd say it's better than sporting a Leafs badge. laugh

Although i'm cheering on the raptors losses this year so that they get a higher draft pick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
Microbadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Loeys Dietz Syndrome Awareness (Canada)Microbadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Rainbow
90.1% of lists in.

38.5% games traded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Belash wrote:
90.1% of lists in.

38.5% games traded.
surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
So looks like we're just waiting on:
Card
jayjonbeach
nojjon
patandrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know which team is worse...the Leafs or Raptors. I think the Leafs actually have a chance of one day being a winning team again, but the Raptors have really never been good. Even when Vince was here, the team was borderline bad. When the top 10 best players in franchise history might include Antonio Davis, Doug Christie, and Mo Pete, you know the team is crap!

Hey, I'm not a Raps hater...sure, I've always been a Laker fan, but I would love to see the Raptors field a good team. I just don't see it ever happening. If you were a marquee player, would you rather live in L.A., New York, Miami - or Toronto?

I hope I eat my words one day. For the love of god, I might be better than half the players they've had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
futhee wrote:
I don't know which team is worse...the Leafs or Raptors. I think the Leafs actually have a chance of one day being a winning team again, but the Raptors have really never been good. Even when Vince was here, the team was borderline bad. When the top 10 best players in franchise history might include Antonio Davis, Doug Christie, and Mo Pete, you know the team is crap!

Hey, I'm not a Raps hater...sure, I've always been a Laker fan, but I would love to see the Raptors field a good team. I just don't see it ever happening. If you were a marquee player, would you rather live in L.A., New York, Miami - or Toronto?

I hope I eat my words one day. For the love of god, I might be better than half the players they've had.
Didn't the Leafs trade away their next couple of first round draft picks away? AND they're not in the playoffs?

The Raptors are rebuilding and they'll keep on picking up young players. We have some talented players that have potential like Demar Derozan and Ed Davis so I'm looking forward to the future... i mean... as long as David Stern doesn't keep screwing us over in the drafts.

Then again... i never like the Raptors GM's. Grunwald kept trading for aging vets. Babcock traded away Vince for a potato. Colangelo has us hanging in mediocrity.... well, now we're even more craptacular but that's b/c MLSE actually wants us to rebuild properly. If Colangelo had his way, we'd be trying to battle for the 8th spot which is completely pointless at this time.

But you bring up a point about different cities you could live in and you only list the big cities in the states. Players actually love Toronto (most likely for the night-life) so I think they just don't like the Raptors organization... but they'd be better off here than Milwaukee or Cleveland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Young
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Festival of a Thousand Cats fanMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: The Godfather: Corleone's Empire fanMicrobadge: Monster of the Week RPG fanMicrobadge: King Of Tokyo fan
I'm expecting to see Colangelo put the Raps up in the June Math Trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kogan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ayo23 wrote:
Didn't the Leafs trade away their next couple of first round draft picks away? AND they're not in the playoffs?
Yes, but they then traded away under performing players for more draft picks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
cRuShInAt0r wrote:

Ah, my mistake. I don't watch hockey so i'm not up to date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kogan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ayo23 wrote:
cRuShInAt0r wrote:

Oh, and apparently they now claim to be in a playoff race... I'll believe it when I see it.

1) Get some quality picks that actually turn out to be usable players and
2) Play the playoffs (or better yet, win the cup)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
cRuShInAt0r wrote:
ayo23 wrote:
cRuShInAt0r wrote:

Oh, and apparently they now claim to be in a playoff race... I'll believe it when I see it.

1) Get some quality picks that actually turn out to be usable players and
2) Play the playoffs (or better yet, win the cup)
What's this playoff thing you keep talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
Microbadge: Hockey fanMicrobadge: plusMicrobadge: Toronto Maple Leafs fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: I don't want to talk about my favorite team.
cRuShInAt0r wrote:
They're not in bad shape. Five points out (currently) with just under 20 games to go.

Buffalo has a better chance to catch Carolina, but the Leafs and the Thrashers still have a shot to grab eighth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
95.4% submitted
37.4% games traded
294 total games traded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
Microbadge: Hockey fanMicrobadge: plusMicrobadge: Toronto Maple Leafs fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: I don't want to talk about my favorite team.
Belash wrote:
95.4% submitted
37.4% games traded
294 total games traded.
Not bad for a bunch of yard sale and Value Village games.

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
Genghis wrote:
Belash wrote:
95.4% submitted
37.4% games traded
294 total games traded.
Not bad for a bunch of yard sale and Value Village games.

whistle
Imagine what the % would have been if sandwiches would have been offered! surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Belash wrote:

Imagine what the % would have been if sandwiches would have been offered! surprise
...and handjobs. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
Next time, I will trade sandwiches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
futhee wrote:
That reminds me... i had a really great panini over the weekend.
Peameal bacon, caramelized onions, swiss cheese and honey mustard on sourdough bread. *drool*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caffinedrenchedfrog thegreat
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is a 48 hour math trade happening after this? I forgot to list a bunch of my stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
caffinedrenchedfrog wrote:
Is a 48 hour math trade happening after this? I forgot to list a bunch of my stuff.
I'd do it but knowing me I'd mess it up. lol

just missing lists from
jayjonbeach
nojjon

also...
downstream, looks like you edited your wants but haven't resubmitted those changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ayo23 wrote:
futhee wrote:
That reminds me... i had a really great panini over the weekend.
Peameal bacon, caramelized onions, swiss cheese and honey mustard on sourdough bread. *drool*
Where was it? I don't eat meat...just the onions, cheese, mustard and sourdough sounds good enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
Canada
Vaughan
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
futhee wrote:

Where was it? I don't eat meat...just the onions, cheese, mustard and sourdough sounds good enough!
Artisano Bakery @ York Mills and Don Mills.

oh, i forgot there's tomatoes in it too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Belash wrote:
95.4% submitted
37.4% games traded
294 total games traded.

Great numbers.

Looks like only 2 of us left, I am on it in case anyone is wondering...

Does anyone know nojjon? He still hasn't submitted as of 7pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ayo23 wrote:
also...
downstream, looks like you edited your wants but haven't resubmitted those changes.
Is there a way to contact downstream to ensure the correct lists are submitted? I hate seeing people make mistakes with their submissions...

Maybe private message, or if anyone knows downstream IRL?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [7] |