Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
*** Note: All deadlines have been extended by 2 days ***

Spring is nowhere to be found and it's been MONTHS since the last Canadian Math Trade.

Please make sure to read through the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times.

Note: You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.

Trade Geeklist: Winter Sucks! - A Canadian Math Trade

Request GeekList: Winter Sucks! - A Canadian Math Trade - Request List

Submissions Dates/Times:

Posting Games: Monday February 7th (8:30 PM EST) to Monday February 14th (4:00 PM EST)

Want List Submissions: Monday February 14th (4:00 PM EST) to Wednesday February 16th (10:00 PM EST)

Results posted shortly thereafter.

Rules (Please read carefully):

1. Gift Certificates, GeekGold, and all items outside the scope of BGG etc are all permitted. However, Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.

2. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.

3. Sweetners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweetners will not show up in the OLWLG.

4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.

5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.

6. Shipping - You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.

7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.

8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweetners in the OLWLG.

9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG

10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.

11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.

Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING

%Options%
Deadline-Offers: Monday, February 14th, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
Deadline-Wants: Wednesday, February 16th, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
%End%

Good luck and happy trading!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
# MISSING 36 WANTS (7.6%) FROM 3 USER(s) (5.1%):

# BlueTorch (3)
# Jonny_Lenny (25)
# MangledDragon (8)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Official Wants = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/64179-officialwants.txt

Results (OLWLG) = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid=...

Results (TXT) = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/64179-results-official.txt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Users Trading = 39

Num Trades = 61 of 436 items (14.0%)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for running this! I was recently thinking of running one, but work & life are just a little too crazy right now.

OTOH, I just traded most of my "for trade" list in the last TABSCon math trade, so I don't have a whole lot to offer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
What if I have a Canadian address but I just can't/don't use it in the wintertime. I've been a summertime Canadian my whole life... family roots in the SW ON area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Oliphant wrote:
What if I have a Canadian address but I just can't/don't use it in the wintertime. I've been a summertime Canadian my whole life... family roots in the SW ON area.

Well if you want your games shipped to your family in Ontario, that's fine. We could use some more participants here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
2 days in and we seem to be stuck at 188 items. Where's the rest of Canada at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:

I think that the local trades in Montreal and Toronto may be affecting the turnout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already have two other math trades going, both local. I will be adding my games at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
willythesnitch wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:

I think that the local trades in Montreal and Toronto may be affecting the turnout.

The end dates are staggered and shouldn't preclude anyone from participating in simultaneous math trades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
willythesnitch wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:

The end dates are staggered and shouldn't preclude anyone from participating in simultaneous math trades.

Yeah, but I think most people prefer local to cut back on shipping costs. So perhaps the locals trades are being given higher priority by people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the number of math trades going on right now. The TABS one is not for awhile so that is no problem, but this one and the Niagara Boardgame Weekend math trade almost overlap exactly. I'll be adding games to this one too, but I prioritized my limited free time to get some items added to the Niagara trade as it closed sooner (now closed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
2 days left to get your items added to the math trade. We've just surpassed 250 items, let's see if we can hit 500 items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just over 1 day left to get your trade items in. 500 seems like a stretch, but let's see if we can get at least 400 items up for trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I've been geekmailed by a few of the Niagara and Montreal traders asking to extend this math trade by a few days so they can also participate in it. Therefore I've decided to extend this math trade by exactly 2 days.

If anyone has a major issues or problems with this extension let me know and I can work with you to get your game or wantlist submissions in.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Smiths Falls
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
I've been geekmailed by a few of the Niagara and Montreal traders asking to extend this math trade by a few days so they can also participate in it. Therefore I've decided to extend this math trade by exactly 2 days.

If anyone has a major issues or problems with this extension let me know and I can work with you to get your game or wantlist submissions in.

Thanks.

I have no problem with it. The more games the better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can live with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kinney
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The more the merrier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Bensmiller
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Afraid Yet?
mbmbmbmb
Yeah I just finished shipping out 6 games in my last math trade. Gives me a little time to recoup :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wiebe
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Green is the colour, football is the game; we're all together, and winning is our aim!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's all good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Less than 24 hours to get items in and we're finally approaching that elusive 500 item count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Last day to get your trade items in. Submissions close today Monday, February 14th at 4:00 PM EST.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
We are now open for wantlist submissions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Smiths Falls
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a blank confirmation when I sent in my want list. This happened to some people in the Ground Hog Day trade also and seemed to be fine but I wanted to confirm that I don't have to resend my list...

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |