Steven Metzger
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are some higher-res photos of the 7 Wonders: Leaders components shown as Nurnberg: http://www.gioconomicon.net/modules.php?name=coppermine&file...

---

Starting with the wonder, it appears that Rome A allows for free placement of leader cards, and Rome B makes them cheaper for you and your neighbors. It looks like Rome B's wonder effects are:

Level 1: 1 VP and draw 3 more Leader cards
Level 2: 2 VP and play a Leader card for free
Level 3: 3 VP and play a Leader card for free

Not absolutely sure, but that's my guess.

The leaders shown so far, here are my guesses:

Plato: 7 VP if you have at least one card of every other color.
Aristotle: +3 VP for every three-type combo of science symbols.
Archimedes: Each green card you play can be played for one less type of good? Can't tell if it's raw, manufactured, both, or something else.
??? Warrior: Looks like +1 VP for every positive military chit you earn, costs 2 and gotta say that's probably about right seeing as you can only get 6 VP off of it.

Cleopatra, Caesar, and Hannibal are pretty self-explanatory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jean
Canada
Québec City
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
metzgerism wrote:
Aristotle: +3 VP for every three-type combo of science symbols.
Archimedes: Each green card you play can be played for one less type of good? Can't tell if it's raw, manufactured, both, or something else.

Yes, 1 less good of any type. I got this combo in a game on a prototype along with a leader that give back the military minus 1 to the "giver" and finished with 77 points

Scoring will be much higher with this expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.