Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb

Congrats to Darrin Williams (DarrinWilliams), who wins 5 GG for getting the most thumbs up for his caption!

Feel free to print or post for personal use.

I also gave discretionary GG to the following:

Ben Bateson (ousgg):

Quote:
"And I hope, darling, that you'll accept this ring...
...for safeguarding as we travel to Mordor and battle Sauron"

George Buss (ThatFedoraGuy):

Quote:
This is a big step for me, but I think I'm ready... Would you pose for pictures with all of my game boxes???

KK Su (TaleSpinner):

Quote:
Thought bubble from both the girl and guy:

"I'd rather be gaming."

Russ Williams (russ):

Quote:
"And then I cast Black Plague of Grothmoor, which of course would normally have destroyed his last goblin phalanx, but - and this is the amazing part - he actually had a second Aid of Kara card, can you believe it? That costs 25 points. I'd never seen anyone start with 2 of those in their deck. A questionable decision, I have to say. OK, so my spell only does half damage, and the goblins move closer. But I have another trick up my sleeve, of course. I'll bet you can't guess what I did next - just try to guess! Oh, you should have seen the look on his face when I played Vortex Reflux! Priceless! Don't you get it? Vortex Reflux! Pure genius, if I say so myself!"

Martin Gallo (martimer):

Quote:
See, I told you that once we removed all those silly candles and flowers there would be room for a quick game of Dominion before dinner!

Many thanks to BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for helping to make it possible to give out GG prizes.

Subscribe to my Cartoon Caption Contest Subscription Thread to be kept informed about when I post new contests. You can also brow se a list of past winners.

Thanks to Richard S (thorndor) for creating this cool "Inkygirl Comic Fan" microbadge:

Debbie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrin Williams
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
I have overtext. Yes I do.
badge
I have overtext. How 'bout you !
mbmbmbmbmb

Woo Hoo! I won!

I'm proud, and also a little ashamed.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
mbmbmbmbmb
DarrinWilliams wrote:

I'm proud, and also a little ashamed.

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls