Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Torrens
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in Miami next week for a conference and would love to get away during one evening and flop some cards, turn some tiles or throw some dice with some folks.

Any game stores that have a game night from between Sunday and Wednesday night? I leave Thursday night.

Thanks in advance,

Sean / Berix

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunshine Adventure Gaming on Bird Rd. runs a game day on saturdays and I believe Joel has added a thursday night session for boardgames too.(I moved away 2 years ago)
Sunshine Adventure Gaming
7921 Bird Rd. (opposite Tropical Park)
305-264-1250
edit: I just noticed you leave on thurs.!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Torrens
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well, game nights appear to be bookends to my stay. I'll try to go at least purchase something from him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a meetup in Davie (which is less than an hour north of Miami) on Tuesday the 15th. Might or might not be practical, depending on exactly where you are staying and how motivated you are. It's at Florida Super Comics at 6:30pm, and the meetup.com group is "Broward Intellectual Gaming". Feel free to geekmail me about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Torrens
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin,

I signed up to attend that event on Meetup. Let's hope I don't get wrangled into some sort of post convention event with my co-workers that night. Maybe I'll say I have family in town. Yeah, I've got to go visit my Uncle Meeple and Aunt Cube who suffers from chronic AP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro
United States
Leander
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
There is a meetup in Davie (which is less than an hour north of Miami) on Tuesday the 15th. Might or might not be practical, depending on exactly where you are staying and how motivated you are. It's at Florida Super Comics at 6:30pm, and the meetup.com group is "Broward Intellectual Gaming". Feel free to geekmail me about it.

Thanks for the advertisement, Kevin!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls