Christopher
Germany
Pforzheim
Baden- W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

my Fiance is visiting New Jersey next month, and she asked me if there is anything she could buy for me.

Now I'm looking for a Games store where they have the "Ameritrash" which isn't easy to get here in Germany or maybe a large Games store to pick something up very cheap. Probably a second Copy of Memoir 44.

If you have any Informations let me know. Probably the Adress of the stores would be good too.

Thanks in advance

Suryoyo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ros Hermans
United States
Royersford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in New Jersey is she going to be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathleen Feduke
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
New Jersey is a big state. What town are you visiting? I've visited several stores while driving through New Jersey but didn't hit on any with a good board game selection. There was one on the border in Delaware that I could look up if you have a general idea where you're heading and end up in the southern portion of the state.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're going to be in South Central there is All Things Fun which is pretty full service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Rogers
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
They're Young, They're in Love... They eat LARD
mbmbmbmbmb
if you're going to be in North or Central Jersey I recommend:

Time Warp Comics & Games
555 Pompton Avenue
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
(973) 857-9788
www.timewarpcomics.com

They have been my FLGS for nearly 20 years and host to open boardgaming every Friday. A great place to shop and play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Evans
United States
West Berlin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

Depending on where you are in New Jersey my store, All Things Fun! sounds like it might fit the bill. Depending on the time of year we stock anywhere from 1,500 to 2,200 game titles in our 2,500 square foot location on Route 73 in West Berlin, New Jersey.

We stock nearly the full line of Fantasy Flight Games (we have a FFG Media Center,) Days of Wonder, MayFair, Rio Grande, Z-Man, Twlight Creations, Steve Jackson, Nexus, Queen, Flying Frog and Asmodee just to name a few. We also stock sleeves, tokens, meeples and all sorts of boardgaming supplies.

You'll also find a a slew of CCG's including Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh! & Naruto. If metal minature games are your thing you'll find one of the region's largest selection of Warmachine & Hordes from Privateer Press as well as a selection of Malifaux, Anima Tactics & Dystopian Wars. (And all the supplies you need to paint and prep your pieces.)

All that and you'll find a 50 foot wall with a faceout display of comics. and a newly expanded graphic novel section. (We also feature a full selection of popular culture & superhero T-shirts and toys.)

Feel free to check us out on the web: www.allthingsfun.net

If you send your fiance in with a list of possible titles we'll make sure she goes home with something you'll like! (Tell her to ask for Ed!)

Take Care,
-Ed

Ed Evans
All Things Fun!
Toys, Games, Comics & Adventure
185 C Route 73 N
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)719-1414
www.allthingsfun.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Germany
Pforzheim
Baden- W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your help, I think I have to check out where they live, before you can help me.

Suryoyo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls