Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
64 
 Thumb up
0.30
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
36 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin & Ryan Pearson Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mb





To be frank I have a ton, but I don't want to overdue it.
What's the etiquette for this thread? I was gonna do a max of 5 and wait two or three posts before I post more.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep them coming. Every body has there own "rules" but there aren't really any "official" ones.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MercenariesInc wrote:

To be frank I have a ton, but I don't want to overdue it.
What's the etiquette for this thread? I was gonna do a max of 5 and wait two or three posts before I post more.

Keep em coming! I think 5 max is a good rule of thumb, otherwise the page becomes a bit much to load. But yeah, no official rules.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Lucky Texan wrote:


More sad than funny.
22 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
26 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dogzard wrote:
1 Lucky Texan wrote:


More sad than funny.


I noted that last year at my high school several students could be seen with these things. This year, not one. It has to be one of the shortest lived fads of all time.

Gg
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
Falcon 2018 September 28, 29, 30 in Stamford, CT
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
22 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Gordonsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
Can't we settle this over a pint?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Csigs wrote:


HaHa! They misspelled "Clamps"!
15 
 Thumb up
0.50
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Waschak
United States
North East
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
33 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Inguanzo
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamegrunt wrote:
dogzard wrote:
1 Lucky Texan wrote:


More sad than funny.


I noted that last year at my high school several students could be seen with these things. This year, not one. It has to be one of the shortest lived fads of all time.

Gg



7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Lucky Texan wrote:

Man, they really knew how to market Van Damme films back in the day...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Waller
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
27 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
TrustyJules wrote:

Anyone else see no image?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Waller
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
53 
 Thumb up
0.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
feldfan2014 wrote:
TrustyJules wrote:

Anyone else see no image?


It shows up for me.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knight
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jrtolf wrote:
feldfan2014 wrote:
TrustyJules wrote:

Anyone else see no image?


It shows up for me.


We're talking about the elephant right? Some people can see the elephant some people can't? Is it a blue dress/gold dress thing?
9 
 Thumb up
0.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gee Whiz wrote:
Jrtolf wrote:
feldfan2014 wrote:
TrustyJules wrote:

Anyone else see no image?


It shows up for me.


We're talking about the elephant right? Some people can see the elephant some people can't? Is it a blue dress/gold dress thing?
I can see the picture, but I see strictly no elephants.
11 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Giller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
Gee Whiz wrote:
Jrtolf wrote:
feldfan2014 wrote:
TrustyJules wrote:

Anyone else see no image?


It shows up for me.


We're talking about the elephant right? Some people can see the elephant some people can't? Is it a blue dress/gold dress thing?
I can see the picture, but I see strictly no elephants.

I only see an Oliphant, tanks of Mordor.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Robbins
United States
Alcoa
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MercenariesInc wrote:





To be frank I have a ton, but I don't want to overdue it.
What's the etiquette for this thread? I was gonna do a max of 5 and wait two or three posts before I post more.


It would cut down on the numbers if you only used those that are actually funny.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
32 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Zeroth
United States
Maplewood
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
22 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  678 , 679 , 680 , 681 , 682  Next »  [746] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.