Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Eketorp» Forums » Rules

Subject: End Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Medvick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Do the bricks that sit in your courtyard count as points or only the 18 in your castle?

Also -- when attacking castle with no bricks to take, still trade cards correct?

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william riley
United Kingdom
Wigan
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Aaron

The bricks you have collected throughout the game are all counted up towards your score.The bonus of finishing with 18 bricks is a +5 points to this total.


If you attack and they have no defenders then still swap cards with their card counted as zero.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Medvick wrote:
Do the bricks that sit in your courtyard count as points or only the 18 in your castle?
Thanks


You count them as points (page 6 of the rules).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Medvick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
page 6 of my rules are all in german.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Medvick wrote:
page 6 of my rules are all in german.


Don't you have an international version? The English rules should be downloadable from the Queen website.

B>
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Schilling
United States
Pittsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grape Ape wrote:
Medvick wrote:
Do the bricks that sit in your courtyard count as points or only the 18 in your castle?
Thanks


You count them as points (page 6 of the rules).



This might an idiotic question after the fact but how do you get bricks in your courtyard? From what I understood you put all the bricks you gathered on your wall.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strangewayfarer wrote:
Grape Ape wrote:
Medvick wrote:
Do the bricks that sit in your courtyard count as points or only the 18 in your castle?
Thanks


You count them as points (page 6 of the rules).



This might an idiotic question after the fact but how do you get bricks in your courtyard? From what I understood you put all the bricks you gathered on your wall.


If a player collects more bricks than are necessary to finish the wall, the extra bricks just stay in the courtyard and are scored as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Schilling
United States
Pittsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericamick2 wrote:
Strangewayfarer wrote:
Grape Ape wrote:
Medvick wrote:
Do the bricks that sit in your courtyard count as points or only the 18 in your castle?
Thanks


You count them as points (page 6 of the rules).



This might an idiotic question after the fact but how do you get bricks in your courtyard? From what I understood you put all the bricks you gathered on your wall.


If a player collects more bricks than are necessary to finish the wall, the extra bricks just stay in the courtyard and are scored as well.


Ah, so just the bricks collected in the last round could possibly be extra. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.