Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3247 Posts
[1]  Prev «  126 , 127 , 128 , 129 , 130  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » QLD (Brisbane)

Subject: Critical Mass Games Nights. Chermside and Indooroopilly rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nazarii Vitak
Australia
St Lucia
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

Is anyone is willing to play Twilight Imperium 3ed (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/12493/twilight-imperium-...) + Shattered Empire expansion (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/22821/twilight-...) tomorrow in the city (GoodGames shop)? If yes, please, PM or reply below till the end of today.

PS: Sorry for such late notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ferguson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Next time for sure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Dunn
Australia
flag msg tools
Hello,
I'm looking into joining the Chermside group. Do they still meet at the 960 Gympie Rd? What times? Really keen to find other board gamers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nazarii Vitak
Australia
St Lucia
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I had made such announcement before, but with very short notice time. Now
I am looking for someone who is willing to play Twilight Imperium 3ed (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/12493/twilight-imperium-...) + Shattered Empire expansion (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/22821/twilight-...) next weekend, Jan 14-15. At the moment exact day is not defined. So, if you want to play, write below or PM (please note which day suits you better/best).
Almost certainly the venue will be Good games shop, 74 Little Edward St, Spring Hill (at the moment I haven't arranged the game, but there are no big event in the shop for those days in their calendar).

Nazarii

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ferguson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alkhimmikk wrote:
Hi everyone,

I had made such announcement before, but with very short notice time. Now
I am looking for someone who is willing to play Twilight Imperium 3ed (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/12493/twilight-imperium-...) + Shattered Empire expansion (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/22821/twilight-...) next weekend, Jan 14-15. At the moment exact day is not defined. So, if you want to play, write below or PM (please note which day suits you better/best).
Almost certainly the venue will be Good games shop, 74 Little Edward St, Spring Hill (at the moment I haven't arranged the game, but there are no big event in the shop for those days in their calendar).

Nazarii

either day is fine for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
Hesed wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking into joining the Chermside group. Do they still meet at the 960 Gympie Rd? What times? Really keen to find other board gamers!

Kevin, yes they do, but OMG are they slack at replying on this thread!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
It's all happening in the Chermside group. Kye has been arrested on suspicion of indecent dealings with children. This is not really a surprise to some of us. Consequently Kye is no longer the contact person for the group and will not be attending. Cameron O'Reilly will be taking over the duty of liaising with the library, and will usually be able to get the key to the library.

Please do not post any scuttlebutt in this thread. If you like, you can contact me directly at friendless.farrell@gmail.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nazarii Vitak
Australia
St Lucia
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

it's me again.
I am planning to run another session of Twilight Imperium (3ed) + Shuttered Empire expansion on the Feb, 12th, starting 10:30-11:00. Venue: Goodgames Shop, Brisbane (74 Little Edward Str, Spring Hill). If anyone interested pm, or reply below.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Brien
Australia
Fitzgibbon (Brisbane)
QLD
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Indooroopilly People!

I and my family are moving to Indooroopilly next week. I need to set up internet access and I'm a bit flummoxed by the options. I thought I should ask people in the area for information/recommendations.

What ISP are you with? And what type (ADSL2? cable?)? Are you happy with it?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron O'Reilly
Australia
Beachmere
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Chermside Library is on the move again! The last night for Critical Mass Chermside at the existing location on Gympie Road will be 03/03/2017. The next Friday night session will be 24/03/2017. Further information on the library dates is below.

https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/facilities-recreation/librar...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hawes
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
We've secured the Banyo Library meeting room for tonight (10th March) and next week (17th March) while Chermside Library is relocating.

We have the room booked from 7pm to late, same as at Chermside.

Banyo Library address is 284 St Vincents Road, Banyo.

https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/facilities-recreation/librar...

Sorry for the short notice but only got the booking confirmed this afternoon. Hoping some of you can still make it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron O'Reilly
Australia
Beachmere
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to the meetings not being ready yet the next next meeting will be at the Banyo Library with a return to Chermside on 7th April
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron O'Reilly
Australia
Beachmere
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Easter Monday all day games event has been announced. The Brisbane Maths Trade is also taking place at this event.

This will be at the new Chermside Library, 327 Hamilton Road from 10am Monday 17th April.

See the facebook event for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1617248468303952/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hawes
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Critical Mass Chermside is MOVING to Banyo.

Starting Friday 12th May 2017, our regular weekly meetings will now be held at Banyo library, 284 St Vincents Road, Banyo.

Start time is 7:00pm every Friday night as per usual and we have the room booked until 5am for any who want to stay late.

We will be in meeting room 2 at Banyo, which is upstairs and accessed via the Ward Office entrance next to the main library entrance (note: this is a different room to one we had last time at Banyo for any who attended then).

The benefits of moving to Banyo library are:

• More space and consistent booking. The meeting room we have at Banyo has 8 tables and plenty of chairs. We’ll have capacity for 30+ players every week.

• Access to the kitchenette, including access to drinking water and tea and coffee making facilities.

• Better access to the room. We’ll still have the sign and doorbell, but the room is much closer to the entrance and we shouldn’t have issues with the doorbell not working.

For those unfamiliar with the area getting to Banyo is easier than you may realise. There is easy access from Sandgate Road and the Gateway Motorway and the Library is right next to Banyo train station for those relying on public transport.

There also a number of shops, cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance of library.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nazarii Vitak
Australia
St Lucia
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I am organizing a session of Twilight Imperium (3 ed.) this Saturday, May, 20th in the Vault game shop (City), starting from 10:30-11:00. So, if you fan of this epic space 4X game, or just want to give a try - welcome. If you are planning to join the game, please let me know.

Sorry for quite late notice.

Nazarii.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
alkhimmikk wrote:
Hi guys,

I am organizing a session of Twilight Imperium (3 ed.) this Saturday, May, 20th in the Vault game shop (City), starting from 10:30-11:00. So, if you fan of this epic space 4X game, or just want to give a try - welcome. If you are planning to join the game, please let me know.

Sorry for quite late notice.

Nazarii.

Hey Nazarii, I would like to try TI3 one day but struggle to find 8-12 hours to play it. I play Forbidden Stars which comes in around the 3-4 hour mark, would you be keen to play one day?
Cheers Aj

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman Sandal
Australia
flag msg tools
Hey Guys,

Can anyone provide a link to a board game buy, sell, swap page or advise on an appropriate place to post.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Becker
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On Facebook there's Boardgames of Oz Sale and Trade and the Critical Mass pages.

There's a Brisbane trade page here on BGG too but I don't have a link sorry...look for the Brisbane forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Skurr
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/groups/811887708894882/permalink/13...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nazarii Vitak
Australia
St Lucia
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,
I am running the Twilight Imperium (3ed.) game session again and looking for players. The time and venue: Saturday, 24th of June, 11.00 am, Vault game shop (123 Charlotte St, CBD). If you are interested in epic 4X space-themed board game (2006 Golden Geek Best Wargame Nominee; 2006 Golden Geek Best Gamer's Board Game Nominee) that provides indefinite numbers of way to win (from scientific advancement and diplomacy to rough victory by exterminating all enemies), this is your chance to try this game. There are still a few open spots, so if you are interested - PM me. PS: previous experience is not required

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marie Burton
msg tools
new user
Hey, I haven't seen anything posted on here since June but I'd like to come tonight if board game night is still going on at banyo or chermside. Will someone let me know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron O'Reilly
Australia
Beachmere
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marie sorry for the late reply. Games are still on at Banyo from 7.00pm each Friday, anyone is welcome. There will be a doorbell at the door for entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  126 , 127 , 128 , 129 , 130  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.