Subject: Cartoon Caption Contest (May 2, 2011): Cribside rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb

Post your gaming-related caption suggestion below! Caption with the most "thumbs up" wins 5 GG if it's gaming-related, 3 GG otherwise.

If top thumbs scores are very close, I'll choose the winner based on entirely subjective reasons. I may also hand out discretionary GG for entirely subjective reasons, so don't give up just because one caption seems to be winning.

******** By entering this contest, you give me permission to include the winning comic in a print compilation someday, should you win. See below.

THE RULES:
==========

*NOTE*: Please try to post only ONE caption. If you come up with another and you really, really want to post it because it's way better than your first, please wait at least 24 hours to give others to post before you post again.

Please do not post videos, other images or extra explanation...your caption must be able to stand on its own (within the given comic image, of course).

I'll re-post the comic with the winning caption and your co-credit; I reserve the right to nix any caption I consider inappropriate for any reason (e.g. crude humor, nasty, pokes fun at individual who may not appreciate it etc.).

READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST!
======================================

By entering, you give me permission to include your caption and the final comic (if you win) in a print version of the book, if one ends up getting published in the future. You will get a text credit for the caption if I choose to include this particular comic, so please make sure to sign your real name if you prefer that being included.

THANKS TO:
==========

Many thanks to BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for helping to make it possible to give out GG prizes. Thanks to Richard S (thorndor) for creating this cool "Inkygirl Comic Fan" microbadge:

Subscribe to my Cartoon Caption Contest Subscription Thread to be kept informed about when I post new contests. You can also browse a list of past winners.

Good luck!

Debbie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
No, I have no idea.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'll have her plow a field or build fences next round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Inkygirl wrote:

Post your gaming-related caption suggestion below! Caption with the most "thumbs up" wins 5 GG if it's gaming-related, 3 GG otherwise.

If top thumbs scores are very close, I'll choose the winner based on entirely subjective reasons. I may also hand out discretionary GG for entirely subjective reasons, so don't give up just because one caption seems to be winning.

******** By entering this contest, you give me permission to include the winning comic in a print compilation someday, should you win. See below.

THE RULES:
==========

*NOTE*: Please try to post only ONE caption. If you come up with another and you really, really want to post it because it's way better than your first, please wait at least 24 hours to give others to post before you post again.

Please do not post videos, other images or extra explanation...your caption must be able to stand on its own (within the given comic image, of course).

I'll re-post the comic with the winning caption and your co-credit; I reserve the right to nix any caption I consider inappropriate for any reason (e.g. crude humor, nasty, pokes fun at individual who may not appreciate it etc.).

READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST!
======================================

By entering, you give me permission to include your caption and the final comic (if you win) in a print version of the book, if one ends up getting published in the future. You will get a text credit for the caption if I choose to include this particular comic, so please make sure to sign your real name if you prefer that being included.

THANKS TO:
==========

Many thanks to BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for helping to make it possible to give out GG prizes. Thanks to Richard S (thorndor) for creating this cool "Inkygirl Comic Fan" microbadge:

Subscribe to my Cartoon Caption Contest Subscription Thread to be kept informed about when I post new contests. You can also browse a list of past winners.

Good luck!

Debbie

One more child to go and the game of life car is full.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Moulton
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"I wonder if he's too young for die macher?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
"Hmmm. I wonder if anyone's uploaded a crib sheet..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dokter Ekwilibreum
United States
Fort Meade
Maryland [MD]
flag msg tools
designer
https://www.rpggeek.com/geeklist/252904/curse-dokter-ekwilibreums-maze-deth-open-construct
badge
Welcome to my Maze of Deth!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ted finally understood what his wife meant when she said that not all new expansions need shrink wrap or punching out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so proud... winning her first game of Campaign for North Africa, two months younger than I did!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder what you'll grow up to be... Euro gamer, Ameritrash, War Gamer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You're from my favorite family growth round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only way to win is not to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Penticton
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm.... I wonder how many game boxes I can store in here when she's old enough to move to a bed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brazee
United States
New Franken
Wisconsin (WI)
flag msg tools
Well, rave on Its a crazy feeling and I know its got me reeling
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good night my daughter. You will always be special as you were conceived on the night I won my first Calyus game. I am still not sure why your mother is mad I named you Provost. When you grow up it will be a great name my little Provy. Sleep Tight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And now to roll for stats...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
    Conserve energy:     Play Board Games!
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.
badge
Shake your business up and pour it. I don't have all day.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no rush, but I can't wait to play through my collection with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cormier
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hush little baby, don't you cry
Daddy's gonna win on his next try
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
Enough newfound responsibility to give any dad AP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ted fails another pre-diaper task check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Witchey
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"I play with pink too."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
desmodus
France
Bantzenheim
flag msg tools
badge
Die Ärzte, Bad Religioon, Bauhaus, Dom Perignon, In Extremo, Joy Division, Lacrimosa, New Model Army, Nirvana, Officine Panerai, Placebo, Rammstein, The Sisters of Mercy, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, The Mission, Die Toten Hosen, Umbra et Imago
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally I will be able to take one a these "baby-in-a-box" pictures and collect hundrets of thumbs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Erb
United States
Parkersburg
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After your nap, I'm gonna put you in an Agricola box and take a picture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Erb
United States
Parkersburg
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
desmodus wrote:
Finally I will be able to take one a these "baby-in-a-box" pictures and collect hundrets of thumbs!

Dang it, cross-post!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Rock a bye baby, in the Late War
After this coup, Asia will score
When Glasnost comes, Europe will fall
Unless you play Bear Trap, or Tear Down This Wall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arrrrr!
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
See honey? This is why we should have played board games instead that night
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The sooner you sleep, honey, the longer game I can play with your mom. So pleeease...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish he'd grow up - I need my space hulk box back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |