Subject: Combined Rulebooks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Microbadge: BattleGround: Fantasy Warfare fanMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fan Microbadge: Dungeon-crawlerMicrobadge: BattleLore fan
As I said in the other thread, I never got permission from FF to upload the rules here. The smaller BattleLore book was just deleted from Rapidshare last week due to lack of downloads for 30+ days. I just re-uploaded it, the link is here:

BattleLore Collected Rules (light images), 2.19MB
https://rapidshare.com/files/1514612692/Battle_lore.pdf

The other file (exactly the same, but with background images from the original BL rulebook), was still there, and it says the last download was on Monday Nov. 1st. Not sure if you have it, but here's the link again:

BattleLore Collected Rules (with page backgrounds) 4MB:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1872113027/Battle_lore-_images....

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Justin, thanks a ton. Looks great!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Manes
United States
Chico
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Old-skool C programmerMicrobadge: Vim userMicrobadge: Android userMicrobadge: Eclipse userMicrobadge: Java programmer
Awesome work! Much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Microbadge: BattleGround: Fantasy Warfare fanMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fan Microbadge: Dungeon-crawlerMicrobadge: BattleLore fan
Ok, Rapidshare has been notifying me they may be deleting files again. I've moved everything to a personal (public) dropbox account. These links should last forever.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51214989/Battle_lore-_images.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51214989/Battle_lore.pdf

Glad everybody is finding this useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Despite never hearing from FFG in my multiple attempts to contact them and get permission for this project, I just received an email from lulu.com telling me that it will no longer be offered for sale as the actual rights-holder contacted them and notified them it infringed on their copyright. Bummer. I hope everyone (around 50 people) who ordered one is enjoying it.

I also hope that this is a signal that FFG is planning on doing something with this line- whether a similar project of their own, or a new Second edition or whatever, and isn't just a GW-style 'screw your fans and their not-for-profit hobby projects just because you can' thing.

As of now the Dropbox links still work. I'll probably be doing some work to put the slightly-fancier lulu version up there as well, at least until I actually get told not to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Galarneau
Canada
Trois-Rivieres
Quebec
flag msg tools
Microbadge: MYTH fanMicrobadge: Copper Folding@Home donatorMicrobadge: I love MeeplesMicrobadge: WFRP (Warhammer Fantasy Role-Playing) 3rd edition fan
I received mine about 10 days ago after taking too much time to decide! I order with the free shipping offer in february. I'm really glad I did!

And yes, I think it's a good news for the line :-)

Cigal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jersey
United States
Rives Junction
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: A Song of Ice and Fire fanMicrobadge: Watch it Played fanMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Box of Delights Play-Through fanMicrobadge: Mountain Dew fan
Well it doesn't seem to have ended up being good news for the line, and as usual I'm too late to get a hard copy of the book. At least the download links still work! Very nice work but that only makes me want one of the books even more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
HONK HONK
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Fan of the old BGG layout!Microbadge: Magic: The Gathering cube draft fanMicrobadge: Pale Moon userMicrobadge: I love to pimp my own games!
Anyone have a copy of these files? Looks like the Dropbox links are dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: BattleLore fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings fanMicrobadge: Roll Player fanMicrobadge: Heroscape fan
It's been a while since I remember helping out with this and even using it but I think the file I have is correct - geek mail me and I'll get you a link that works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |