Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
There are 15 new races fighting for subterranean survival in Small World Underground, but only one will rise to the top in this brutal land grab! You now have a chance to help your favorite races dig themselves out of a hole and gain everlasting (or is it ever-fleeting) glory - and win a corresponding Small World Underground sticker to boot.

Even better, if you are one of the first 10 participants to correctly predict the top 3 surviving races in order, you will win a free copy of Small World Underground, the new board game from Days of Wonder!

Click here to enter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon "that sci-fi guy"
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Race for the Galaxy: The Brink of War fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy: The Brink of War fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fan
I got 3 out of 3... wait, what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tiggers wrote:

YOU 'chose' WRONGRY! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon "that sci-fi guy"
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Race for the Galaxy: The Brink of War fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy: The Brink of War fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fan
GROGnads wrote:
tiggers wrote:

YOU 'chose' WRONGRY! whistle
Dems fightin words - FLAME ON!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mill Creek
Washington
flag msg tools
Our secrecy is our survival. Our survival is our strength.
badge
This is the way
Microbadge: Gamer DadMicrobadge: Champions of Midgard fanMicrobadge: Less is moreMicrobadge: Born in 1970Microbadge: Coffee drinker
Weird. I got 5/3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Parent of Twin GirlsMicrobadge: Legends of Andor fanMicrobadge: Valor and Victory fanMicrobadge: Memoir '44 fanMicrobadge: Drums player
I am in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tiggers wrote:
Dems fightin words - FLAME ON!

as I cast 'dispersions' and 'haughty' 'laugh' UPON youst! robot
official "LOLion"
From gallery of GROGnads
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Howell                (What's Right?) (What's Wrong?)        
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
Brought to you by Zik Zak
badge
Brought to you by Zik Zak
Microbadge: Extra Life participantMicrobadge: plusMicrobadge: GameNight! fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: Insomnia
Early worked well for me last time. Let's try early again.

Remember: Vote Early and Vote Often!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Weckermann
Canada
Powell River
British Coumbia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Montreal Canadiens fanMicrobadge: Julius Caesar fanMicrobadge: Power Grid fanMicrobadge: Canadian WargamerMicrobadge: Pay Dirt fan
Well that was easy, clearly i got all 3 right, so thats one of those 10 free games gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fanMicrobadge: Game ExplainerMicrobadge: Nightfall fanMicrobadge: I talk trash during gamesMicrobadge: I play with red!
I think in a surprise twist, the overworld races are going to interfere and tip the scales at the last second!

That's why I voted for Ratmen, Wizards and Giants...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg CZ
Hungary
BUDAPEST
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fanMicrobadge: Spider loverMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: Epic Armageddon fan
so, who gets up late, has much less chance?

Why not take all the correct guesses and draw the winners from them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
leaxe wrote:
so, who gets up late, has much less chance?

Why not take all the correct guesses and draw the winners from them?
The odds this time are pretty stacked against early entries... you could still get very lucky and win by entering now, but I suspect many winners won't enter until later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Williams
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
www.ormistonwhisky.com
Microbadge: I play with Scum & Villainy!Microbadge: Whisky drinkerMicrobadge: Parent of Two GirlsMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Star Wars fan
Interesting, i'm in. Fun to see how this one plays out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Márton Borlay
Hungary
Budapest
Budapest
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Magic: the Gathering - I play with blueMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars FanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror: The Card Game fan
I like luck based contests better, at least I get to blame Lady Luck there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm still thinking most people enter early, and hope they're lucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I chose: Tinman; Scarecrow; & Cowardly "LOLion" whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Spring
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Wargamer of 20+ yearsMicrobadge: Member of the BGG Community since 2010Microbadge: THX 1138 fan - Aluminum ManMicrobadge: Fighting Formations: Grossdeutschland Motorized Infantry Division fanMicrobadge: World Rally Championship fan
POW I'm going to win baby...........mmmm maybe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
So this is my new overtext ? Hmmm...
Microbadge: AtheistMicrobadge: Facebook avoiderMicrobadge: Video gamer since 1990Microbadge: Whisky drinkerMicrobadge: Python programmer
I hate this type of contest... :what:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Cairns
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Shut Up & Sit Down fanMicrobadge: Codenames fanMicrobadge: One Night Ultimate Werewolf fanMicrobadge: Cosmic Encounter - I like PurpleMicrobadge: Cyclades fan
Its far too early in the morning for me to be able to understand this contest at all... snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
Microbadge: My microbadges are hot!Microbadge: Look!Microbadge: My Favorite Contribution to BGGMicrobadge: Look!Microbadge: My microbadges are hot!
Mudmen, eh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
Budo and boardgames...
badge
...weapons and wargames
Microbadge: The winter of VGGMicrobadge: The spring of VGGMicrobadge: The summer of VGGMicrobadge: The autumn of VGGMicrobadge: Wargamer since the 80s
With Barad and Grimwold, dwarves MUST end up in the top 3!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thegrey
msg tools
Microbadge: BeginningMicrobadge: FreemasonMicrobadge: Templar CrossMicrobadge: Grail HunterMicrobadge: End
I guess no one did read small print at the bottom: "Not valid for U.S. residents."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Roth
Germany
Wistedt
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: City of Heroes fanMicrobadge: Pegasus Spiele fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Geocaching fanMicrobadge: Steam user
Screw the microbadge, from the small print it sounds as if everyone one will get stickers from the winning races at the end of the contest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy vercruysse
Belgium
bredene
West Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Do you not see?
badge
That if you kill him with the pill from the till by making with it the drug in the jug, you need not light the candle with the handle on the gâteau from the château.
Microbadge: My Game CollectionMicrobadge: Always room for 1 more gameMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Minion of HasturMicrobadge: My Wish List
the sticker would be nice to. GO! SHROOMS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
HEEMSKERK
Other (Non U.S.)
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Medieval Theme fanMicrobadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Fencing fanMicrobadge: Heavy Metal fanMicrobadge: I like thunderstorms
I'm in! Looks like a winner!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [12] |