Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow geeks-

I am going to be leaving in a few days for a 16-day excursion into Europe with my in-laws. I was recently given some money (by my sister, no less ) with which to purchase games. I'd like to buy some language-independent German games in Germany, and my first stop is Munich.

Is anyone familiar with a good gaming store in Munich? If so, please contact me at huckmanT@comcast.net with information or respond to this post. Thanks!

Game on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Obletter!
Wall to wall games in the heart of the "footwalking" part of inner Munich. Karslplatz, I believe, near a huge fountain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks. I've also read that department stores (!) carry nice game selections. I live in the wrong country... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ersatz Ursatz
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Palpatine wrote:
Obletter!
Wall to wall games in the heart of the "footwalking" part of inner Munich. Karslplatz, I believe, near a huge fountain.
Yes, right on the corner of Sonnenstrasse. It's a really cool store filled with all sorts of toys, models, and games. I didn't buy anything while I was there, but even just shopping around was a lot of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Wesselmann
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thats right!

Obletter surprised me with "Schatten ├╝ber Camelot" on the first day!
If you do not find what you are looking for, they will help you to find smaller stores with more special selection!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls