Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: flgs [+] sweden [+] [View All]
Mikko Sammalisto
Finland
41160 TIKKAKOSKI
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Please, help me!

Where I can find a good board game shop in Stockholm?

Mail me misammalisto@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mikis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocke Persson
Sweden
Stockholm
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I mailed this also, but will post it here if someone else is interested. Also if someone can add anything to my list I would be very interested in hearing about it.

The best one nowadays is:
Science Fiction-bokhandeln, Västerlånggatan 48 (Gamla stan), upstairs they have a pretty good variety of euros, some wargames, a lot of rpg:s and warhammer stuff. (It is also one of the best sf/fantasy/horror bookstores in the world! A truly amazing shop I'd recommend anyone to visit.)

Then there are:
Tradition/EB Games in the shopping centre Gallerian, Hamngatan (near Sergels torg), mostly computer games nowadays, but they have some boardgames.

Dragon's Lair, Kungsholms torg 8, is a nice gaming centre, small shop with mostly CCG and some eurogames.

If you're interested in miniature gaming I can recommend
Tennsoldaten, Rörstrandsgatan 26 (subway: St Eriksplan), for some unusual historical miniatures stuff, both rules and minis.

Then there are a Games Workshop shop on Regeringsgatan close to Gallerian. Only Warhammer stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
As I stumbled upon this I would update that Tradtion/EB Games have lost all of its Tradition and become YACG (Yet another computergame) shop. And not a good one at that ... They have sold out their contens of non-computer/video -games stuff for a year and a half, all around Sweden.

But Science Fiction-bokhandeln is still there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocke Persson
Sweden
Stockholm
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Another update:
Tennsoldaten is closed nowadays.