Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomorrow my husband and I will be going to Münster and we always like to check out the gamesstores... I tried googling and found 1 store in the Frauenstrasse, which seems nice, but we were wondering if there are any others besides Galleria Kaufhof?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flannel Golem
United States
Bemidji
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Frauenstrasse shop is the only specialty gamestore in the immediate Munster area. It is small but last time I went it was quite well-stocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardy
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also MuKK (Am Bült), a store for Kids, which has a boardgame department.
And Karstadt, which is right next to Galeria Kaufhof and has the much better games department than the other department store.

The best one yet ist the mentioned above "Spielkultur" in Frauenstraße, which is a pure games store (mainly board games, roleplay, tabletop, also kids and sport/Outdoor games).

There's also another games store: Fahnen&Spiele Brinkmann in the city, but this one focusses mainly on sport games like Billiard, Darts etc. and has some, but not many board games.

So the best with the widest range of board games ist Spielkultur, followed by MuKK and Karstadt, of which Mukk has the larger and better better assortment, but Karstadt has more bargain offers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls