Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wargrave
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Coming over from the UK for work - have three days around collegeville and then I am in, I am told , "downtown philly" for the weekend before another three days back in collegeville.

So I have two days to spare and thought I would see if I could pick myself up a board game or two?

any recommendations on where I could pick up?

PS.... this is my first real visit to the states. Was in Philly last October and managed to pick up space hulk blood angel in barnes and noble on a way to a meeting but would be really interested in any other stores I should check out

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: what are the actual days of your trip?

Check Barnes and Noble again. The one near me (Plymouth MeetingL had a bunch of games in their 50% bin.

Also check out Games Keep In West Chester (closed until Wednesday), 7th Dimension Games in Jenkintown (unsure of this weekend's hours), and the Compleat Strategist in King of Prussia.

The one game store I know of that is in Philadelphia proper is Red Cap's Corner in West Philly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wargrave
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
I think I am near Plymouth meeting so will definitely check out. Thanks for other recommends.

I arrive on 5th July (Tuesday) and head back on 14th. 6 days of work and 2 free!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls